Become a Patron!

What's best Verable volt battery

jonkirkover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a kangertech evod2 starter kit an plan on buying a Verable battery Friday what would be best one an what's the advantages to it?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well...Welcome to the Vaping Underground.

Before you go shopping you need to ask yourself a couple questions...it will help you be happier in the short run and save money in the long run. First of all are you happy with your current tanks or do you plan on upgrading to something that puts out more vapor like a subtank in the near future or when you get your new mod tomorrow?

There are a whole bunch of options that have come out in the last 16 months that simply weren't there before and it can make your head spin. if you're happy with your Evod tanks and think you'll keep them for a good long while you can get something like an MVP 2 or any mod that is 30 watts or less that you can screw a tank with eGo threading onto and it will give you longer battery life and keep you going. If you're thinking that these little guys aren't giving the same satisfaction and it's time for more vapor than you should be looking at devices that put out at least 30 watts if not 50 or more and whether you want a built in battery or replaceable batteries and a good charger (not some three dollar pos, you don't skimp on batteries and chargers, it's dangerous to do so.) Here is a thread in detail about thinking about shopping. The best thing I can recommend is if you're able to get to a brick and mortar store do so and look at and ask about everything in the store...find the one in your area with the biggest selection possible. Even if you don't buy anything on the spot and order it online there is no substitution for holding something in your hand...I am all for supporting my local vape shop but I also vape on a budget and understand needing to get things at the best possible price.

Vaping is a very personal thing about with out more info about what you're wanting out of your vaping experience I can't give much of a better recommendation than that. Sorry bud. Here...maybe these will help....

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-sick-clouds-bro-thread-sticky-edition.78126/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/looking-for-the-best-sub-tanks-and-rda.73126/#post-428210

jonkirkover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey thanks an I'm not really sure what to say either tho lol. I am new to the whole vapeing thing. I'm really trying to get a strong hit when I take one an make more smoke if that makes sense to anyone. I do plan on upgradeing to a dripper later on in futer.

VU Sponsors