Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmmm....lol
e191a242c1ec04444b70ced0aa7eb1b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Really? I always loved that one. I don't have one, too big for my hands, but I love that orange.
But I didn't order orange lol I ordered red because all my stuff is red or black.... and a few copper. I thought it was real red so I guess I resent the color more then hate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Love orange...this comes in monday
aa965eeb3971db42db08c49dc1d9be4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That does look pretty sick! If I get another v3 it'll definitely be the LE Sriracha! Everytime I go onto pure coils I put it into my cart but dont buy it

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy fucking shit! I need an R2D2 mod!!!! I'm a bit of A Star Wars fan, FYI.
Jwraps is the best. I think this deal is a standing discount, I got the code from @Countrypami's google doc, but they run holiday deals, too. I haven't seen BB-8 on their page in a long, long time, though.

VU15 for wraps or VU10 for stands/cups

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have started to clean my nightstand! Lol here's the stuff that's not put away
81dd5f292f6862e835915620ede2f52e.jpg

You may be another spirit animal. Can you have more than one? My collection is small in comparison. Time to catch up!!:D

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You may be another spirit animal. Can you have more than one? My collection is small in comparison. Time to catch up!!:D
I love red but the rainbow metal has definitely caught my attention and it looks really really great on purple. Still need to add a purple Hexohm to my collection.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why the hell does it keep doubling my dang pics!!??
Uploading then hitting the full size button will cause doubling. I've removed the extras for you.

al-che-my

Member For 2 Years
Hi. I'm looking for a new RTA. Does the VCST you mention have a model name or version so i can find some details n specs online? Also what Mod would you recommend to drive the VCST? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

al-che-my

Member For 2 Years
Yeah best RTA I have used

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm looking for a new RTA. Does the VCST you mention have a model name or version so i can find some details n specs online? Also what Mod would you recommend to drive the VCST? Thanks.

Johnc926

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sent from my SM-A520F
You could do a search Google or whatever you use for vcst. Look for a review page. You will see that there are no bad reviews. As for getting one... it's really hard to find I've noticed. They are sold out a lot. Supply and demand with the demand way to high.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Is made by Vaperz cloud and that is the Name VCST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Is one for sale here !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors