Become a Patron!

What's everyone's favorite ejuice recipe?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My own strawberry & cream recipe. Best I've ever tasted, and pretty much all I've vaped since December 2014. It's in my blog, link shown below in my sig, but this is the current version:

Inawera Shisha Strawberry 14.5%
TFA DX Bavarian Cream 5.4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.75%
TFA sweetener 0.38%

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Curious what is everyone's favorite ejuice recipe? Let's share!
My favorite since I found it is HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie, Huckleberried Golden Oreo cheesecake & Squonk's Sugar Cookie.
And
HIC's Oatmeal Cream Pie
Aw thanks! I still vape that one, lol

And yeah, I vaped the hell out of that Lemon Meringue, after HIC posted it. I still mix that one from time to time. Another fave of mine is one of HIC's - Macaroon Bars. I've been stuck on that one since it got posted - never without.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My favorites are:
(1) Deek's Golden Custard, straight up, or equally as good with Billberry or Strawberry added to it.
(2) Huck's Golden Oreo Cheesecake, the original version and also my take on it with CAP NY Cheesecake added.
(3) Not Your Average Bear Claw (can't remember who came out with that one).
(4) My clone of Yeti Vape's Stashu (Caramel Vanilla Custard).
I keep at least 120ml of these in rotation with another 120ml steeping at all times.

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hazelnut Butterscotch Bicky
Butterscotch, (HC concentrate) 5%
Caramel Candy, ( HC concentrate)5%
Vanilla Custard, (capella) 8%
Sugar Cookie, (TFA) 4%
Graham Cracker, (Flavour West) 2%
Hazelnut, (capella) 5%

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My own strawberry & cream recipe. Best I've ever tasted, and pretty much all I've vaped since December 2014. It's in my blog, link shown below in my sig, but this is the current version:

TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.75%
TFA sweetener 0.38%

Andria
Thats alot of shisha strawberry is it not a little harsh.

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can relate to that Andria. Tried a lot of recipes iv seen on various sites and could hardly even perceive the flavours and had to double even tripple them to really get it. When i first tried Ry4d at a recomended 8% i thought "so whats the big deal about this stuff" now i use it at 15% and love it. Glory trips me out though, hear at 1.5% it tastes like such and such, at 2% wow its now this, 3% and now something else... to me at any level its just peanuts! Oops, nearly forgot a recipe. Im liking this at the moment. Fa butterscotch 2%, Fa caramel 3%, Capella v2 cheesecake 3%, FA cookie 2% and FA marshmallow 2%. Two drops of Capella super sweet.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can relate to that Andria. Tried a lot of recipes iv seen on various sites and could hardly even perceive the flavours and had to double even tripple them to really get it. When i first tried Ry4d at a recomended 8% i thought "so whats the big deal about this stuff" now i use it at 15% and love it. Glory trips me out though, hear at 1.5% it tastes like such and such, at 2% wow its now this, 3% and now something else... to me at any level its just peanuts! Oops, nearly forgot a recipe. Im liking this at the moment. Fa butterscotch 2%, Fa caramel 3%, Capella v2 cheesecake 3%, FA cookie 2% and FA marshmallow 2%. Two drops of Capella super sweet.

Yeah... as you can see from the original version of that recipe (in my blog post), I started out at 16%, and everyone in ECF's Inawera thread was absolutely freaking out -- but those in the TFA thread, where I learned the concept of "high flavor mixing," totally got it. High flavor mixing was actually thought up by a guy over there to avoid that tedious steeping crap, because it's hard to know if a recipe is good if you have to wait a month just to be able to freakin taste it! But it's a very useful way to mix for those like me, who smoked for so long that our tastebuds were the next thing to DEAD -- I'd been a non-smoking vaper for nearly 2 yrs before I was able to start decreasing the percentages in that mix AT ALL, and even now, it's pretty high in flavoring, around 26%. I've hit a plateau, for the last several months, where the "current" recipe tastes good after about a week-ish, but if I go any lower, I start to be unable to taste it properly. Hopefully, as my non-smoking time continues to lengthen, I'll be able to continue decreasing those percentages, but I'll let my tastebuds guide me. :) I'm not making ejuice for anyone's taste but MY OWN. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agree, the waiting game sucks. :tantrum:

The only ones I'm willing to let steep for 3-6 wks are the ones with some element(s) of tobacco... simply because anything with any tobacco flavor absolutely requires it, to taste good at all -- though before I totally abandoned vaping Virginia flavor, I *was* able to come up with a pretty good Virginia ejuice that required no steeping -- that's vanishingly rare.

I don't care for anything that even slightly resembles a cigarette taste anymore, but in my blog post there are 2 others which have tobacco elements -- Smocha, a smoky coffee-chocolate-vanilla flavor, and a Cherry-Vanilla Pipe Tobacco flavor which is pretty good. Both of those require a pretty good steep to be any good. The Smocha is vapable after as little as a week, but the smokier elements don't really appear until at least 2 wks, and 3 is better. The Cherry Vanilla Pipe Tobacco doesn't really taste like much of anything in less than a month, though 6 wks is optimum.

Andria

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like the sound of the Smocha! Ill check it out. Yeah the tobacco ones do need time. I love Ry4d from TFA but in the first 2 weeks of its mixing its a bit odd to me. But from 4 to 6, 6 the best, i love it. You ever try the FA Desert Ship? Or any of the others? Like to hear your opinion on them if possible. Cheers Andria.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like the sound of the Smocha! Ill check it out. Yeah the tobacco ones do need time. I love Ry4d from TFA but in the first 2 weeks of its mixing its a bit odd to me. But from 4 to 6, 6 the best, i love it. You ever try the FA Desert Ship? Or any of the others? Like to hear your opinion on them if possible. Cheers Andria.

Nah, that sounds like Camel cigarettes to me, which I hated. I smoked Virginia Slims in one strength or another for over 30 yrs, so naturally I was interested in Virginia flavor... MyFreedomSmokes' Virginia is what got me off cigarettes. Virginia was the only FA tobacco I tried, and theirs is HORRIBLE, gack, it tastes like rotten celery that got left in the crisper drawer until it liquefied and molded. ICK!! Tobacco Express Virginia was the one I used when I made that good Virginia; their Golden Virginia is a smidge smokier, but it has that moldy celery taste too, so I couldn't stand it. Their regular Virginia has that light bittersweet sort of taste, like it's just been kissed by a drop of cinnamon apple cider. But, if the FA Desert Ship does taste like Camel cigs, I'd be interested in it for my son; he was quit smoking for 6 yrs, and recently started back, and I think he's pretty interested in trying vaping when he moves back in with us this summer -- if vaping could get his 39-yr-smoker mom off cigarettes, he figures it's gotta be good. :D (when I first told him I'd quit by vaping, he said WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MOTHER?!?!?! :giggle::)

Andria

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah what the heck, might try the Desert Ship next time i order. I used to work at one of our Oz major airports years ago and i smoked every brand that was available there just because i could i suppose. We got them cheap enough. Camel, Peter Styvesant, Marlborough you name it. Ill try just about anything smoke flavour wise, but ill steer clear of that rotten celery thank you very much. Ha ha where's my mom! My misses is always saying to me "who are you?" Often she gets back "i dunno!" Heres hoping your son follows your footsteps, good luck.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My ADV for the last 2 years has been at first 6% but now dropped to 4% Hangsen Desert Ship or Highway or No5 as a base for mostly RTS TA(3%). Use the same base for 3% INW Garuda blend. I just don't get sick of the grassy taste. I have a assortment of other HS tobaccos, couple INW's and just starting to enjoy a 1% FA Virginia in the same 4% HS tobac base. My wife just vapes 1 flavor and I can't get her to vape anything other than the "try this" of one of my vape blends. It took me a few months to perfect a cotton candy that she has been vaping for almost 2 years now. Its a 4% HS Desert Ship or Highway with a 3/4% Signature Circus Cotton Candy, its real easy on the coils and smells great.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.75%
TFA sweetener 0.38%

Andria

Ooh, that sounds really good! I've been looking for a good strawberries and cream and haven't been able to find one yet.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ooh, that sounds really good! I've been looking for a good strawberries and cream and haven't been able to find one yet.

As great as it is -- I've never vaped anything better -- what may be the best thing about it are the comments I get from total strangers when I walk up to them after I've been vaping -- "Ah man, what smells so good? Have you been eating cotton candy? You smell delicious!" :giggle:

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else have a favorite recipe they'd like to share? I've been striking out lately and need some new ideas.

My two favorites are probably cinnamon cookie custard and my own strawberry Fluff. I also always have a bottle of hucks golden Oreo cheesecake made!

I made a 30ml of a recipe I never sampled, brought it to work and it's gross lol. Regrets. That's what prompted me to post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else have a favorite recipe they'd like to share? I've been striking out lately and need some new ideas.

My two favorites are probably cinnamon cookie custard and my own strawberry Fluff. I also always have a bottle of hucks golden Oreo cheesecake made!

I made a 30ml of a recipe I never sampled, brought it to work and it's gross lol. Regrets. That's what prompted me to post here.

Found this it's a clone of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart & is like Mr. Meringue from Charlie's Chalk Dusk. It's soooo delicious!
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/12504

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

@Squonk recipes are delish too, like his .Vanilla Custard, Sugar Cookie, Sweet and Creamy Strawberry

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been honing in on what I really like the most and it seems to be the bakery profiles. This one I will vape til it's gone. I need to make more as soon as I get the time. I don't have the Rich Cinnamon so I've been using Cinnamon Ceylon at a higher %. I've got vape mail on the way with RC so I'm stoked. The Fuji apple is strong so going down a point or two wouldn't hurt.

Cinapple Fritter

Almond (FA) 0.5%
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 5 %
Dragonfruit (TPA) 0.67 %
Fuji Apple (FA) 4 %
Joy (FA) 0.5 %
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.33 %

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3j7rnk/september_2015_recipe_thread/curwvh2/

Last edited:

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping 619 made a Sol dragon its a dragonfruit peach orange they discontinued it but got a shop workin on a remake first batch was off second batch she switch from orange cremecicle to a mandarin orange it's soo much closer to being cloned next batch she gonna throw some hibiscus in it the original shop won't disclose the formula

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Squonk strawberry creamy easy

Fig and bourbon cream:

Tfa Kentucky bourbon 1.25%
FA Fig 1.5%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 2%
Tfa Brown sugar 1%
FA Vienna cream 2%
FA Orange 0.5%

3 day steep. Great in an RDA never tried an RTA.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping 619 made a Sol dragon its a dragonfruit peach orange they discontinued it but got a shop workin on a remake first batch was off second batch she switch from orange cremecicle to a mandarin orange it's soo much closer to being cloned next batch she gonna throw some hibiscus in it the original shop won't disclose the formula
I update she has cloned it it was the hibiscus I'm currently callin it lizard blend but thinkin of Morrison's dream or strange days cause it's a weird strange confused fruit flavor yea I'm a big doors n Jim Morrison fan n with the Cali connection where the juice originated from n Jim being from Cali n if vapin was around when Jim was alive can see him vapin this

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I update she has cloned it it was the hibiscus I'm currently callin it lizard blend but thinkin of Morrison's dream or strange days cause it's a weird strange confused fruit flavor yea I'm a big doors n Jim Morrison fan n with the Cali connection where the juice originated from n Jim being from Cali n if vapin was around when Jim was alive can see him vapin this

Actually he was from Florida.

Andria

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But moved to Cali In has s teens where he met the others n called Cali home even tho he is buried in France

VU Sponsors