Become a Patron!

What's everyone's favourite flavour?

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
I'm interested to see what everyone likes to vape on. Personally my favourite so far is World of Watermelon from Theravape.

Could be just me, but ejuice with nicotine seems to taste better than without nicotine. Anyone else get this?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried juice with very low nicotine, and did not care for it. I just got my apricot juice with 30mg of nicotine, and haven't tried that yet.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My e-Liquids have to have a minimum of 3MG but when it come to flavors I change up so often it isn't what I like it is more of what I do not like~! And that would be menthol or Coffee but had a couple of menthol's recently that were pretty good.

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
My favorite so far has been Peach Tea by Snap. Got a 60ml for $9.99 on clearance from E-Juice Direct. My local B&M just got some in and is selling it for $25!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do what I call tank mixes when I get bored with a flavor. I mix in a tank and change up mid vape. Try a splash of Coconut in your RY4 sometime and get back to me on it~!

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now I’m vaping Cafe #7 (1.5g) by OmVapes on my vGod and I’m loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
1. Lazarus Vintage- Nefertiti

Stuff is 100% Amazing. Going to buy one of those ridiculous barrels of it one day.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I prefer fruity and menthol juices. I seem to always go back to Red's apple iced and Red's grape iced. My other favorite one is a juice called Colaman. Tastes just like a coke!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oooooh, what a tough question. It’s been a while since I vaped commercial....but I did like Beard 32, Anml Fury, Nilla Cake, Mother’s Milk....but DIY has me now! I can make whatever I want!

I like the Red's Grape Iced 6mg, when I'm vaping from my revenger. It's a delicious taste, and at the same time, its not overwhelming. One of those flavors you could vape all day imo.

Now when I am ripping my Sourin, I like the Grape Drank on ice by Ruthless -35mg. It's the best flavor I've ever had. These guys are pretty cheap btw... https://www.ecigaretteempire.com/collections/e-juice-deals they frequently have deals. They actually have some Ruthless on sale right now for about $13.... I may have to re up haha.

hoped this help

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I mix it up all day, fruits, custards, whatever but no menthol ever. My fall to flavors are tobaccos, which I thought I would actually like the least. I love adding nutty flavors to slightly sweet tobaccos

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Got a mystery box today. They all taste really good The one on the far right is also black widow but 6MG that I got a while ago and I can't vape it.
bfa7c1f6b137c6b5598617526f7dbc03.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors