Become a Patron!

Whats it take to be a competition vapor?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bump!
Any help on what would be my best course of action if I wanted to use a regulated mod and kick ass RDA? I saw where one chick bought the Dead Rabbit and the gold Comp Cap. I've watched enough male comps. There sure aren't many women's comps vids out there. I'm aware they allow you to go full VG base, but I'm sure there is one brand favored another. And I'm not without knowledge on comp builds.
The group I'm in is called Vaping Vixens on Facebook.
Help?
:sad:

tough one

since a requirement for blokes is a penis under 1 inch

you could start by having the left hemisphere of your brain removed, to kill all logic and reason?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of vapor...
8f86ba94b02007776150d25bd6c2c345.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
Oddly enough, and yes I know this thread was started over 4 years ago, Rip Trippers actually did a tutorial type of video for "cloud chasing". I even remember letting my friend watch it when he started vaping. You'd be surprised how many people still try to hit a vape like a cigarette... But he watched it and claimed to notice some difference in his clouds. Idk what that's worth but yeah. Watch the video, or don't. IDC. But I did honestly learn how to build... Basically any build I wanted to, bc I watched his tutorial videos lol.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm in between Winnipeg and Minneapolis. It's been below zero the past few nights. Winter came early and hard.
I would die. I am so completely acclimated to warm and humid.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Other than the bend over exhale/inhale thing, is there something else to it?

Along with all the posts I liked in this thread I think the #1 one way is to be a total asshole with no life.................. :vino:

Edit: Sorry I couldn't resist~!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People call me a Vape Snob... What ever that means.....

I'm not a snob..... My neighbors call me a fire hazard....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors