Become a Patron!

What's some good cloud chasing tank

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
I got the kangertech subtank nano using it with the eleaf istick 50w and I'm thanking bout getting a new tank and still being new to cloud chasing so looking for a good tank for sub ohming any recommendations

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the kangertech subtank nano using it with the eleaf istick 50w and I'm thanking bout getting a new tank and still being new to cloud chasing so looking for a good tank for sub ohming any recommendations
Is rebuildable a requirement?
I love the Arctic tank. Great flavor huge airflow. The new one holds 5ml I think. But it's super simple to fill v1 can be had for around $20.
Rebuildable wise, the silverplay is preforming very well.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check in to the Atlantis v2. If it blows clouds like or better than the v1, it's a beast. Or go with a rda setup. It just depends on what your vape budget is... Lol

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to decide between the Atlantis v2 or the arctic sub tank any information on witch one is better with clouds or flavor I've seen a lot of review one says one is better and one says the other is better

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
IMO, every tank has their pros and cons. I'd take a look at every detail (e. g. Airflow, build deck if available, etc.) and base my decision on that.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Zephyrus is the best out right now the rba deck has four 3mm holes and dual 15mm(or 18 maybe) by 2mm slots and the chimney is wide

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Another good one for cloud chasing is the freemax Starre. I have one and it chucks some serious vape clouds

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Arctic doesn't have rba option, that I know of, and I'd know lol! That's my only con for it. Flavor and cloud production is crazy good

VaporIQ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far the Atlantis V2 had given me the best clouds from a tank. Down fall is it drinks juice like crazy lol!:eek: So I stick with my Kangertech Subtank Mini as my go to when I don't have time to drip.

Arctic will be a great tank for you imo. Very user friendly and does pump out some decent clouds with good venting.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got the arctic tank and loving the clouds and the taste had to get a rubber tip for it but love it
Rubber tip? You mean drip tip? The SS one is pretty wide bore. I like it

VaporIQ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got the arctic tank and loving the clouds and the taste had to get a rubber tip for it but love it

Glad you got something good that you love bro! Makes a huge difference:)

VaporIQ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow never saw those before. I'll have to get one and see how that do.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i'll add a plus one to the arctic v1 tank - you wont get competition clouds but it really is a great tank my girlfriend got one and she likes it a lot, i've played around with it enough to know i would enjoy using it daily.. It depends on budget really, there is one company that makes a modified version of the monster tank and it is really a great tank, RBA RTA options interchangable. if you're looking to go that route i could link it, however it will set you back as much as an authentic Dotmod Petri atomizer :eek:;)

saint_518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found this at my LVS.
its a no name delrin tip and they had others that had a rubber coating for $4.

looks like a old 2 puffs drip tipor maybe a clone of it. the newer ones have a slot on the outside instead of round.SuperCarbAFCWideBoreDripTipBlack__72884.1405576719.1280.1280.jpg

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the maganus/starr. They send out some serious vape and flavor. Great air flow too

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For cloud chasing, an RDA is good, a tank is not. But for pretty damn good clouds, there are lots of options - I'm partial to my Arctic.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ONLY tank I've found on par with an rda (for clouds) is the Cthulhu.
it falls second to the smok vct for flavor though.

IMO,ditch the "drop in" tanks and find a dual coil RTA.

saint_518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@bondo is right. move to a RTA. right now im using a silverplay and a modded goblin. no subtank can compare.

I am looking at possibly the Atlantis 2 or Delta 2 (based on online feedback), but not sure. I want something that will be easy to get parts for (e.g. coils) locally. Suggestions?

I have a Kanger sub-ohm Mini. While it can produce, the setting required to make this happen result in a very harsh vape (heat, gurgling, popping noise, aftertaste). I get that people like the flavor from the Kanger, but I find it overkill. I'd give up some of that to get something that will produce without all the drama.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I currently use a Crown Uwell on a Stingray x authentic. It can chuck some clouds. I use the nickel .15 ohm coil in it. The Uwell will go on any mod that is NOT a hybrid - mechanical or regulated no problem.

VU Sponsors