Become a Patron!

What's the best starter kit for dli vaping?

Hello, I'm a shisha smoker and I was recently interested in vaping. Throughout my google researching I discovered there's dli and mtl vaping being a shisha smoker I'd prefer dli. However, I'm quite confused about what to use I need an affordable simple starter kit for dli vaping any suggestions?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Omar, You really don't need a special kit to DL vape, as that is the way you inhale....Tons of good starter kits available out there, What have you looked at so far?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Welcome to VU Omar, You really don't need a special kit to DL vape, as that is the way you inhale....Tons of good starter kits available out there, What have you looked at so far?
this^
but if you wanted a quick answer pretty much any smok kit like the smok alien kit, smok gpriv kit, smok g320 kit, smok GX350 kit

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah bro, it's all about how you control your vape.

Get a tank that has good airflow adjustment top and bottom. This will allow you to get those vents wide open, and help you get nice big free flowing lung hits.

Right now, the best tanks I have for airflow are my Aspire Triton 1 and Aspire Atlantis V2. Honorable mention to the Starre Freemax/Vapeston Maganus.

No need for a super expensive mod. I've got 30 dollar mods that serve me great, including the iStick 100w TC, the IPVD3 (smaller, good for portable on-the-go vaping), And the Tesla Nano. It's hard to go wrong with most brands these days, just don't order one of those knockoffs from the Chinese sites :).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All great answers so far I think to help you, as a beginner would you prefer something with built in batteries, or a mod that uses replaceable 18650's?

Built in batteries are good if you don't want to spend extra money on a charger, and kits by brands such as Innokin are very popular, especially for newer vapers.

Replaceable batteries are great as you can just pop another battery in when the one you are using needs charging, but you will have to buy an external charger for this too, plus the batteries.

Depending on what you prefer would make me choose between the two, and also if you want a lot of cloud and power.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Eleaf Pico kit cheap and it works well. As a bonus there are lots of coils that fit. I recommend the Aspire EVO coils.

VU Sponsors