Become a Patron!

What's the best vape experience for you?

After recently getting my package from INSHARE VAPE I started to think. What is my favorite moment of the day when it comes to vaping (besides when I buy myself new goodies). For me personally, it is the first vape of the day, right after I have my morning glass of water. There is just something so satisfying about it. What is yours?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
After recently getting my package from INSHARE VAPE I started to think. What is my favorite moment of the day when it comes to vaping (besides when I buy myself new goodies). For me personally, it is the first vape of the day, right after I have my morning glass of water. There is just something so satisfying about it. What is yours?
26d91897826ae20d4ffb78ed358e9ce7.jpg
And may I suggest adding a pic or something else to your avatar @rikeker

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At work, after all the customers leave I pull out my box and vape away. After a busy night, sometimes Ill just take a second to stand still and chuck some tasty clouds and really enjoy it. Its that brief moment of solitude that makes it special.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Building a dual coil @ 0.3 Ohm for one of my Mutation X V3, for checking out a sample I received with my last order of Nicotine base, not expecting much from a sample. Thanks God, it was at 3mg. I chain vaped it, until it was gone. Gave me an idea for a DIY juice to create.
The juice was "Island Tobacco" from Nude Nicotine. I didn't get much of the tobacco though. However, I loved it! It had a nice creamy coconut flavor.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another awesome feeling is trying a new gauge of kanthal and finding its the best flavor yet.
I just tried 22ga and its amazing in my airy dark horse, but might be even better in my plume veil, I'll know tomorrow.... I thought 24ga was the best, until now.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Another awesome feeling is trying a new gauge of kanthal and finding its the best flavor yet.
I just tried 22ga and its amazing in my airy dark horse, but might be even better in my plume veil, I'll know tomorrow.... I thought 24ga was the best, until now.
Wait, until you try G-Plat. It has the advantage of heating up and cooling down quicker than the usual Kanthal A1.

VU Sponsors