Become a Patron!

Whats the craic lads and lassies

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How the feck is everyone. New chap here. Was reading about for a while but decided I'd join up and learn a bit and have the ould banter with ye all. Not much to say, Im from Ireland, I love motorbikes, women and beer. Im enjoying vaping for the last few years. Thats about it really. Looking forward to the craic.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to meet you :wave:

Though I confess to being an arrogant `merican who has no idea what craic means

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How the feck is everyone. New chap here. Was reading about for a while but decided I'd join up and learn a bit and have the ould banter with ye all. Not much to say, Im from Ireland, I love motorbikes, women and beer. Im enjoying vaping for the last few years. Thats about it really. Looking forward to the craic.

American here with loads of Irish in me and proud. Great grandfather came to the US from Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wherebouts in Ireland.

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, finally did learn something today :teehee:

EDIT: How did you scald your balls? Sounds painful
Hahaha mad fella I know used to randomly shout put scaldyballs in the pub years ago and I was stuck for a username so decided I'd use it, my balls are not scalded at all thank shite

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fáilte :):):)

And that's as much Irish/Gaelic as I know but I am hoping to learn more one day! It's my ultimate goal to visit Ireland someday and have some Guinness and Harp, not to mention all the pub food I could engorge myself with :D:D

Anyways, Welcome and I hope you like it here. :bunny:

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fáilte :):):)

And that's as much Irish/Gaelic as I know but I am hoping to learn more one day! It's my ultimate goal to visit Ireland someday and have some Guinness and Harp, not to mention all the pub food I could engorge myself with :D:D

Anyways, Welcome and I hope you like it here. :bunny:
It's almost as much as I know haha.

Jaysus ya won't want harp, it's rotten lol.. Thanks for the welcome

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors