What's the current hemp CBD law in USA or Europe?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Ashley vapor, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    As CBD is more and more familiar to us, but is there specific law about hemp CBD?

2. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
  3. arrawarra

arrawarra New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi,
    In Australia it is still considered a Schedule 4 Drug!Needs a prescription,but it can be purchased from Oz sellers online!Got some the other day with tracking number through Govt Postal Service.

4. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
  5. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    oh, that's a pity, CBD is really helpful for us

6. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I looked into growing hemp for textile use here in WV. You are allowed to have only 0.30 mg per whatever measure, of THC, or it will be viewed as "whaky whack". Then, the D.E.A steps in, fines, possibly charges with growing having intent to distribute and sell. This goes back to a law on the books regarding wheat production.

Each individual farmer cannot grow more than 11 acres of wheat and sell it. Them doing so falls under disruption of interstate commerce. The grown "jubilee junk" and subsequent distribution, sell is also seen as disruption of interstate commerce. So far, at least here in WV the bigger issue seems to be the money concern. You can buy the seed the State (USA & WV in that order) provides at outrageous cost & only after having been farming similar product commercially for 7 yrs. You then, follow the State approved "planning & co-op project" and let State make the lion's share of money, or well get arrested for trying to make money yourself.

Heaven & Hell both forbid the honest folk trying to earn an income. No, let State continue breaking our backs. It would be same for any agricultural crop I do believe, corn is another prime example. Grow and sell too much of it you run afoul of the interstate commerce law. You might be able to go see the king and Register to get license to sell more but then I figure the King will charge fees to do that, plus any taxation burden you would face from the income. It all comes round to everything for that one tenth of one tenth of a percent what run the vicious circle of money to politics to power to money, ... .

Go look up The Whiskey Rebellion & explore such the saint our lovely George Washington truly happened to be. Not so much the nice and lovely hero of the People that is taught in schools. Aw well, it's all the same universal and timeless song, follow along last verse same as first, ..."The rich get richer, the poor only poorer."

The CBD product I'm using seems allowed only 0.20 mg per measure of THC. Not sure how that is held to account but do suspect it has to abide likewise scrutiny.

What really throws a monkey wrench into their big old machinations is folk like me. I'm even more wealthy than them because I choose a different standard of wealth. I remain free because I have already wrested my freedom from the only Master I chose to see, myself. They will never take that freedom away. They will never take that wealth away. They cannot crush me. I have already won. I'll let them have all of their so called money, all their so called armies. I've still won and even before the fight has begun. :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019