Become a Patron!

What's the highest wattage you've run on a 24mm rda?

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Building a lipo mod, designing it now. I'd like to flirt with 1000 watts. A cnc g+ box can fit the hardware to put out a kilowatt, but can a 24 or 25mm rda fit enough coil, and have enough airflow, to handle a punch like that?
I can fit up to a 27mm rda, but the only one of those I know about is the mason advocate.
Itll be a pwm, so I can turn it down, but I really want to build something awesome, and to me, awesome starts at 1000:bingo:.
So, yea, let it fly. I want to hear where people are running these things.
And I'm not talking long, comfortable, all day vaping. I want to hear those short, eye watering, quick rips too.
I hate ramp up, I want a quick blast of vapor that chucks an insane cloud. Am I asking too much from a 24mm?

Morry27

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Highest I have gone is 150 on a Sub Zero 24mm, good luck and be sure to post the results.:)

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well vaped the x1 24mm rda comfortable at 200w since thats max for my Rx200, only downside i have to redrip every 3-4 hits :rolleyes:

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
e855d7cf3d89b3fe65bb8e8058f159fd.jpg

This is the 24mm Apocalypse, the build landed at .06 and it handles 200w easily and could take 250-300 but 1000w would be awful.

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, I'm starting to get the sense that there is no point in putting a 3s lipo in a g+ box, because no RDA that small would handle it.
Thanks for the input so far!

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Highest I have gone is 150 on a Sub Zero 24mm, good luck and be sure to post the results.:)
Thanks, I'm doing a shit-ton of research right now and collecting tons of data, and learning as much as my tiny head can take without bleeding from the ears. I'm collecting a lot of data that might be helpful for the next guy about lipo mods, and pwms, and it's all being hidden inside responses to other peoples threads. I think I will start a blog this weekend about this, because a lot of planning is necessary to build a lipo mod, and at least I can share some of the data I've collected in it.

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
the limit is not your RDA but your build and lungs.
Well, I've got the lungs for it haha! Am actually more concerned with pumping a kilowatt over such a small surface area and just combusting my cotton like a Coleman lantern. In which case, no, I guess I don't have the lungs for it:xD:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shit son combsuting and sucking cotton flames happens on regular builds.
I did it a few weeks ago when I updated my sw and it set it to 250w on a .45 build.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With the build I have on my Noisy Cricket, it's about 230 watts with a fresh pair of batteries. Of course, it doesn't hit that hard for long, but it's nice.

VU Sponsors