Become a Patron!

What's the scoop on SMY's new TC 60w mini?

Just curious to here some input from anyone that has or have heard anything good or bad about this mod. Just ordered from Fasttech yesterday at $70. Thanks!

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for one as well, in the mean time, check out this review
Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did watch the 2 reviews on it yesterday before ordering. It seems they have everything worked out with this one with the exception of a kinda loose button here and there. Hopefully someone can chime in that has gotten theirs already. Thanks though!

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This mod has intrigued me, but there are a few things keeping me from looking to buy one.

First of all, it's made by SMY, who have produced nothing but junk thus far from what I understand. Functionality and longevity are a concern.

Then there's that cool looking screen, which drew me to the mod in the first place. The thing is though, that screen draws power. In fact, the number one thing that draws power from your cellphone or tablet is the screen and it's backlight. Best case scenario, that screen cuts into your vape time compared to a comparable mod with a more traditional display. Worst case scenario, that screen draws enough power to negatively effect vape quality.

Then there's the specs, which when compared to the competition, aren't all that awesome.

I still kinda want one though. :)

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Just wanted to put this here for the SMY haters. Love my GOD180 mod. I have a Sigieli 150W , 2 istick 50W, and istick 30W, and a Wood Parallel Box Mod, all those mods have issues or have died completely. NOT MY GOD180, it is still going strong.

CV :)

VU Sponsors