Become a Patron!

whats the word on these batteries?

Just shopping around for batteries, found these and can't find a review or much user info on these? Got my first mech mod fuhattan with a mad hatter clone if anyone has a batter battery suggestion it would be much appreciated? Thanks all vape on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-20-21-46-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-20-21-46-33.png
    361 KB · Views: 40

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just shopping around for batteries, found these and can't find a review or much user info on these? Got my first mech mod fuhattan with a mad hatter clone if anyone has a batter battery suggestion it would be much appreciated? Thanks all vape on
I've never seen or heard of that brand.
I use Samsung 25R's, Sony VTC4's, or these...
http://www.ohmbusters.com/lg-he2-18650-2500mah/

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow they have them in consumer panicking now wow!!
They are relabeled somethings god knows now that the Chinese have those new factories over dare

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
wow they have them in consumer panicking now wow!!
They are relabeled somethings god knows now that the Chinese have those new factories over dare
I'm actually surprised we haven't seen Energizer or Duracell on the bandwagon yet.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What....? Not sure what your getting at here
What I meant was typically 18650 batteries either come boxed or sometimes in a plastic case other times they are loose .. Seeing them in packaging that is targeted toward the average consumer is unusual and I had not seen in yet.. Understand now?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving to batteries...

Personally, I stick with known manufacturers - Sony, LG, Samsung, nothing else.

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing is, real Samsung, LG, or Sony's are cheaper. Significantly so with the former 2. Why pay more for lesser performing batteries with shiny wrappers?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Batteries Plus is a well known source of battereis.

And before now, they have been totally shying away from mod batteries because of liability issues.

So if they are selling these, I suspect they just may meet the advertized specifications.

As an employee and avid vaper I have to say they perform quite well, I did think that x2power was doing rewrapped efest but this is not the case. Plus the 6 month warranty on this is pretty freaking awesome. Put them on our cadex and the cells tested @ 2450mAh unfortunately we can't test the amps on a cadex. But deffinatley hit like a 40 amp cell should. Honestly better then these vamped cells that are rated 4000mAh and 40amp. Every cell I've put on the cadex never hits the 4000mAh mark.

VU Sponsors