Become a Patron!

What's the word on Vaporesso Estoc Mega?

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know its been out for a while but I'm not finding much talk about it or places online that sell it. From what I've seen, I should love this tank (flavor, coil life and cost of coils). Seems like a tank that should've kicked butt however many places that sell Vaporesso don't have it.

Is it an old flavor of the month? Did people not like it after all? I'm not into the ceramic thing (which you don't have to use ceramic coils with it), but should I get this or is there somehow something better? Better coil life/cost (not into rebuilding) better flavor?

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I went ahead and ordered two of the Estoc Mega tanks from myfreedomsmokes.com since they were the nearest place from Ohio that offered them and they had them for $15/ea and I was able to use a 15% first time customer coupon. I'll find out by early next week if this tank is any good or not.

Hoping that the bottle of Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny is comparable to the first bottle I ever got. I loved that stuff but unfortunately I got a dud the second time I went to buy some.

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These tanks are underrated IMO. I don't see much of any talk on here but if you like to vape in the 40 watt range, this is a great tank/coil. The price is good, the coil price is outstanding in my opinion. The coils can be found for $5.40 per 5 pack on gearbest.com with free shipping (I have no experience with buying on that site but it looks like if you can wait a week or 2, that is an awesome price on replacement coils).

4ML capacity is nice. I only used the traditional coil (no ceramic, just cotton with a clapton 0.4ohm coil) and right off the bat I got great flavor with no priming, I just put the coil in the tank for 10 minutes and fired it up. You're not going to impress with your "clouds" but you'll get a nice vape with pretty darned good flavor at a very economical price. Changing coils is easy and you don't have to clear the juice out of your tank. Just get your tank down to about a quarter of the way full, take the base off take the coil out and pop in a new one and your ready to go.

If there are other tanks that are similar in size, cost of coils, flavor, power range etc........ I'd sure like to know about it. Otherwise, I'm extremely happy with the Vaporesso Estoc Mega Tank and I'm surprised that there has been little talk regarding this tank. I've already got another one in the mail.

VU Sponsors