Become a Patron!

What's Up from New Haven, CT

Hey everybody, I thought as a new member I'd post a thread to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a New Haven, CT resident - originally from NYC, but have been here for a few months now and am warming up to the area. It's a pretty big vape community, believe it or not, and I've been getting into the scene much more these past few months.

I've been using ecigs for a couple years in their basic forms, like blu's, logic, etc. and got into vaping about 6 months ago with an ego. I'm 20 years old and have been a pack a day smoker since 13, and have just quit 2 weeks ago using vapes. I went from an ego to my first RDA, an Igo-W, with a magneto mech mod to start - that quickly branched out into a vanilla 18350, and my current go-to setup, a hana pack v3 with a tugboat.

I'm still very new to vaping in many ways, but love it nonetheless. There are a couple great B&M's locally that provide a great learning environment for me, and I've been fortunate to be around others who vape that have given me some tips, too. Anyways, nice to be here on the forum & hope to see you all around!

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey hanakid welcome.
Nice to see others from same state. I am in hamden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick RED

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Hanakid. Welcome in. Don't they make guns in New Haven? ( I like those too)

VU Sponsors