Become a Patron!

What's up from the Hoosier state

Ghale81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys, finally getting around to doing a line. I've been poking around here for a month or so now, and I really appreciate all of the knowledge I've gained from you guys. I still have a ton of questions, but that's another thread.
I'm from Indiana (boring as hell) and I smoked for around 18 years (I'm 34 next month). I've not had a cigarette for a couple weeks now and that is 100% thanks to vaping.
Bit, like everything else I get interested in, I've dove all in and am constantly looking for the next cool piece of (usually expensive lol) gear. Currently I'm using an iPV3 Li with the VCT Pro from Smok. I love both. I'm looking to get my first RDA this week. I've been watching videos and reading reviews like crazy and I'm still not 100% but I'm leaning towards the Marquis. It seems to be what I'm looking for. I hope it works out because it is expensive for me lol.
It'll be my first time building, and I want to get into using temp control on my iPV so I know I'll be around with questions.
Thanks for being here guys, and I'll see you around.

Beamed from my Moto X 2nd Gen

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you enjoy this place enough to hang out and learn more, enter contest meet some cool people.

Ghale81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks buddy, I'll be around. Especially if there will be free things given away lol.

Beamed from my Moto X 2nd Gen

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor