Become a Patron!

What's up underground?

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's up vaping underground? How's everyone doing today?

Well as you can tell I'm not too new to vaping. I've been vaping for about a month now. I just bought a full sized nautilus today with some 'cosmic fog' "milk and honey" boy do I love this vape. Nice and sweet but not too sweet.

I'm vaping on a sigelei zmax. But I plan on getting a mech and rda next month.

I have 4 tanks and two egos. Two protank II's one nautilus mini and a full sized mini. Technically I really only have one ego and protank because I'm letting my mom borrow the others.

That was a big intro lmfao.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413578609.080132.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WELCOME!! Pull up a chair and get comfy lots of nice ppl here!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the VU!

You are off to a great start. Much better than I when I first started.

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the VU!

You are off to a great start. Much better than I when I first started.

Thanks man. And thanks to all who replied to my post. Lol I took so long because I got some vape mail.

I ordered a bunch of stuff off kidney punch. Kanthal, luer blunted needles, new batts and a batt case. Decided I was going to make my first coil.

I did so in my protank 2. And I must say I didn't do too bad of a job. Took me three attempts. Got it on the third shot. Wicking was a little difficult but I got it.

I don't know if I messed something up or what but my liquid kinda has a funky taste. I'll have to mess around with it more.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the underground, good people and always eager to offer helpful advice.

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice start. I started in the beginning of the month myself. My setup consists of an rdna30 and I bounce back and forth between my nautilus mini and Russian 91. I do wanna get a vv/vw stick and put a dripper setup on top but have no idea on what's a good setup lol

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice start. I started in the beginning of the month myself. My setup consists of an rdna30 and I bounce back and forth between my nautilus mini and Russian 91. I do wanna get a vv/vw stick and put a dripper setup on top but have no idea on what's a good setup lol

Now that is a good start lol. I'm actually really thinking about getting a DNA 30 chip and just doing a DIY box mod. How does the DNA vape btw? And what about the Russian? I really want to get an RTA

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my DNA but I don't have any experience with anything else. I can't complain about it as I've gone almost 2 days with out charging it plus to it is it uses a standard style android charger so if need be a car charger will work. I bought a cheap Russian clone and I like it. I wanna compare it with a kebo model to see if there's any difference. But I wanna get into a dripping setup for when I'm relaxing and couch stuck watching the games lol before I end up doing a comparison. I thought about the kayfun light but I don't like the fact the air flow isn't adjustable and don't want to bore it out

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my DNA but I don't have any experience with anything else. I can't complain about it as I've gone almost 2 days with out charging it plus to it is it uses a standard style android charger so if need be a car charger will work. I bought a cheap Russian clone and I like it. I wanna compare it with a kebo model to see if there's any difference. But I wanna get into a dripping setup for when I'm relaxing and couch stuck watching the games lol before I end up doing a comparison. I thought about the kayfun light but I don't like the fact the air flow isn't adjustable and don't want to bore it out

Doesn't the lite plus have adjustable airflow? I was at my B&M a week ago and got to try a taifun. Really enjoyed the flavor it produced and the look. So I'm thinking about getting a taifun.

Also I wouldn't suggest dripping on a regulated mod. Won't really work too well. If you're look for a cloud chaser setup and don't have everything needed. Sevenvapes.com have cloud chaser kits for anywhere between 109-122 usd. Everything you could possibly need to get started with dripping.

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The kayfun light doesn't have an adj air flow. I def do want a mod though

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some nice pieces on that link. What to choose right lol tough decission

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some nice pieces on that link. What to choose right lol tough decission

Yeah dude. I messed up and decided to purchase a mech and rda. Got too impatient D= but I'm still happy with the purchase.

Now all I need is a 30 amp imr and I'm set to sub =D. Can't wait man.

Here's what I bought.

4nine mod.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414037174.059064.jpg

Currently don't have a pic of it but I also bought a TOBH atty. sick little setup. I really like the size of the 4nine.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Doesn't the lite plus have adjustable airflow? I was at my B&M a week ago and got to try a taifun. Really enjoyed the flavor it produced and the look. So I'm thinking about getting a taifun.

Also I wouldn't suggest dripping on a regulated mod. Won't really work too well. If you're look for a cloud chaser setup and don't have everything needed. Sevenvapes.com have cloud chaser kits for anywhere between 109-122 usd. Everything you could possibly need to get started with dripping.
I drip on my Siggy all the time, not sure why you would suggest otherwise. The only style arty I won't use on a box is a genny as they are all about orientation and tilt, which can be awkward on a box style mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nickthaphresh1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I drip on my Siggy all the time, not sure why you would suggest otherwise. The only style arty I won't use on a box is a Henry as they are all about orientation and tilt, which can be awkward on a big style mod.

I was talking about a regulate mod that can't sub-ohm.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh. Not familiar with any regulated mods that will not fire a sub ohm build.

VU Sponsors