Become a Patron!

What's up with some of the Flavorah Flavors no longer available at BCF?

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • 1 × Sweet Coconut-FLV
    Size:
    15ml Original Packaging
    Unfortunately this product is no longer for sale so it cannot be reordered.

• $5.49
    1 × Peach-FLV
    Size:
    15ml Original Packaging
    Unfortunately this product is no longer for sale so it cannot be reordered.
Are these two flavors being discontinued by Flavorah? Are there others?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to check and make sure. I don't know off The top of my head. Walking into a Christmas concert at the school now but we are adding different sizes of flavorah so I'm guessing it's just temporarily as things change and the site is updated. More options ahead:) I'd assume everything is right in the morning but I'll find out soon, tonight if I can and report back

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but we are adding different sizes of flavorah so I'm guessing it's just temporarily as things change and the site is updated. More options ahead:)

A smaller sized (coupled with a Christmas Sale :)) would certainly rekindle my interest in buying some...
flv_brie_cheese.jpg

Ron
---
"Our job has just begun. We have a lot of trails to follow. - The Lone Ranger ("The Lone Ranger: The Lone Ranger's Triumph (#1.3)" 1949)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even at a sample sized- reduced price? :)

Ron
---
"What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?"-Jack Kerouac

Umm that would be a BIG NO. I do not even like to be in the same house with Brie cheese.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A smaller sized (coupled with a Christmas Sale :)) would certainly rekindle my interest in buying some...
View attachment 98674

Ron
---
"Our job has just begun. We have a lot of trails to follow. - The Lone Ranger ("The Lone Ranger: The Lone Ranger's Triumph (#1.3)" 1949)
Here is a recipe for that Brie Cheese that is very good BTW. Brie complements the cheesecake along with the Greek Yogurt to make it not quite so sweet and it has a bite to it. http://tjek.nu/r/eX3r (This is on ELR BTW)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a recipe for that Brie Cheese that is very good

:eek: :blech::blech::blech:

itsatrap.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
....and it has a bite to it.

Being a cheap Basta$d, I'm looking at the bite to my wallet. I don't own any of those 5 FLV flavors in that recipe. Some quick math, (without taking my shoes off to use my toes) to purchase those 5 standard sized 15ml flavor bottles, it seems my initial outlay to mix that recipe would be in the neighborhood of fifty bucks. :eek: True, with the amount of each flavor used in that recipe, those bottles would go a long way. Maybe a lifetime!:)

The problem for me would be when I ask myself..."What if I don't like how that recipe turns out? ... What will I mix with those flavors that I might not like?"

While I see BCF is in the process of offering smaller sized 10 ml offerings, I kind of hoped 5 mls could also be an option. (Especially in cases such as Brie or Basil)

Ron
---
"The possession of anything begins in the mind."- Bruce Lee

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Here is a recipe for that Brie Cheese that is very good BTW. Brie complements the cheesecake along with the Greek Yogurt to make it not quite so sweet and it has a bite to it. http://tjek.nu/r/eX3r (This is on ELR BTW)

lmao I <3 my brie a bit too much Gopher lol...
I needed to make some today.. working on a line atm for someone and yeah I got a craving for it...
It's just beautiful!

hmm.. side note.. bcf and flv.. :) <3

Stop being cheap!! you are what you vape. If you don't try, you won't know..
flv is actually better than any other flavor company and just as cheap as fw...
According to how I use them, and the average cost for a recipe...
is around 1,1.25usd for a 30ml...

Attachments

• 12-18-2017 8-48-49 AM.png
    12-18-2017 8-48-49 AM.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 5

VU Sponsors