Become a Patron!

What's up y'all?

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
I'm still relatively new to vaping. I was given a Kangertech KBOX 120, bought a Crown II tank, and now I'm looking for my next MOD! Glad I found this forum!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congratulations and enjoy,!

What are you looking to spend

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
Well, I posted in another section that I ordered from Vapesourcing.com... Ordered an X Cube Ultra and a G-Priv and have heard nothing from them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard and to the entrance to the Rabbit Hole

rabbithole01.jpeg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I posted in another section that I ordered from Vapesourcing.com... Ordered an X Cube Ultra and a G-Priv and have heard nothing from them.

How long ago did you order?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still relatively new to vaping. I was given a Kangertech KBOX 120, bought a Crown II tank, and now I'm looking for my next MOD! Glad I found this forum!

You must be a southerner, since you know how to spell the contraction "y'all" correctly. :D Welcome!

Andria

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
I may give it a couple more days. If no response then I'll contact PayPal.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are a Chinese vendor, but it's been 7 days, so I would file a claim. It's gonna be 3 weeks to get the product if it shipped tomorrow.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only ordered from a few Chinese Vendors and I only continue to order from 2. Those are 3FVape and Fasttech, their shipping more times than not are slow but their support have been outstanding. Longest I've ever waited for a response from opening a ticket for either has been 24 hours.

So with Vapesourcing, fuck'em. I'll put them on my list of never do business with. Any company that ignores their customers don't deserve any of our money.

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
I noticed they are listed in the vendor forum and have been posting new threads. Pisses me off!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - sorry your not having the best time with the order.

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
I've only ordered from a few Chinese Vendors and I only continue to order from 2. Those are 3FVape and Fasttech, their shipping more times than not are slow but their support have been outstanding. Longest I've ever waited for a response from opening a ticket for either has been 24 hours.

So with Vapesourcing, fuck'em. I'll put them on my list of never do business with. Any company that ignores their customers don't deserve any of our money.
Their website looks legit, so I thought I'd try it out. Lesson learned.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I believe they are legit...but being located in China, it may take a month or more before you had the mod anyway. Those outfits out of China are not good about answering emails either. Best to just stay clear of them all. Although Fasttech does come through, but may take a month or three before delivery.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh they're probably are legit, more than likely their customer service just sucks Donkey Balls.

Me no matter how cheap a vendor sells if their customer service sucks I will not give them my money.

For Chinese Vendors I like 3FVape and Fasttech, I've had to use their customer support a couple of times each. Everytime they have been fast, courteous and made what ever it was right.

One Vendor I refuse to do any business with here in the states is 101Vape, they screwed me on an order. Granted it was USPS that lost the package but 101Vape just told me to go fuck myself, once it's out their door they don't give a shit. So I'll never order anything else from them, mistake on their part. For just under a $40 order and the amount of gear I've bought, especially when I was going through my made FDA Apocalypse Stash frenzy I can say they missed out on a shit load of sales.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah. No 101Vape.

Another one is KBee, I got some Kanthal wire from them and its was filthy, I mean horrendously filthy. Just unspooling a piece my fingers were black with filth. I contacted them through their website and they did respond, but just said "OK I'll let my stock people know". That was it, no offer to replace or nothing. I'll never buy anything from their disgusting ass's again.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where do you recommend for mods?

Depends on what type of Mod's, I shop around. If you're looking for regulated Mod's I've had great luck with good prices and customer service from My Vapor Store, good prices there and excellent Customer Service. Another one I highly recommend is Kidney Puncher. Higher priced but also excellent customer service is Vapor DNA.

Now if you can wait a couple of weeks to a month for your gear you can't really go wrong with 3FVape or Fasttech. Cheap ass prices on the most part. Anything listed with "Style" is a Clone and for Authentic they'll have Authentic in the listing. So they're honest, good customer service it just takes a while to get the gear. Getting batteries there though takes a loooooong time due to shipping restrictions. I ordered some iJoy 26650's that took no shit 3 months to get to me from Fasttech but they were up front from the start that it would take a while.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where do you recommend for mods?

http://www.vaporbeast.com/ is another good one; their *regular* prices are pretty good, and they VERY often run OUTSTANDING sales on this or that; I've gotten a couple mods from them, and they're excellent to do biz with. (and they're American! yay!)

Andria

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://www.vaporbeast.com/ is another good one; their *regular* prices are pretty good, and they VERY often run OUTSTANDING sales on this or that; I've gotten a couple mods from them, and they're excellent to do biz with. (and they're American! yay!)

Andria
The thing about vaporbeast is now they are now owned by a tobacco company, from what I've heard. I don't know how I feel about giving my money to the enemy pretending to be a friend.

As for Chinese vendors, I've had no issues with www.gearbest.com either. One bit of advice, pay the extra dollar and change for registered shipping. You'll be able to track it and it moves faster.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The thing about vaporbeast is now they are now owned by a tobacco company, from what I've heard. I don't know how I feel about giving my money to the enemy pretending to be a friend.

As for Chinese vendors, I've had no issues with www.gearbest.com either. One bit of advice, pay the extra dollar and change for registered shipping. You'll be able to track it and it moves faster.

Who cares who they're owned by? I'm not buying or using tobacco products, no matter what the idiot FDA says, so I have no issue with that.

People need to get over thinking of tobacco companies as The Big Bad Enemy. They got big; guess why? WE GAVE THEM SO MUCH OF OUR MONEY! But they're a business trying to keep from going out of business, as any sane business would do -- and they're a lot more ethical in every possible way than anyone involved with Big Pharma, OR the gov't. Eventually, BT companies may ALL move their profit center to vaping rather than smoking, which would benefit the ENTIRE WORLD.

Andria

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who cares who they're owned by? I'm not buying or using tobacco products, no matter what the idiot FDA says, so I have no issue with that.

People need to get over thinking of tobacco companies as The Big Bad Enemy. They got big; guess why? WE GAVE THEM SO MUCH OF OUR MONEY! But they're a business trying to keep from going out of business, as any sane business would do -- and they're a lot more ethical in every possible way than anyone involved with Big Pharma, OR the gov't. Eventually, BT companies may ALL move their profit center to vaping rather than smoking, which would benefit the ENTIRE WORLD.

Andria
I suppose. Assuming of corse that they keep up the good practices of the companies that they buy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suppose. Assuming of corse that they keep up the good practices of the companies that they buy.

I just think that blaming the tobacco companies for the scourge of smoking is like blaming Anheuser-Busch for alcoholism. Tobacco companies provide something that (some) consumers want. 50 yrs ago, about half of Americans smoked; the fact that this has changed so drastically has a lot more to do with knowitall nanny control-freaks than any "evil" of tobacco. Now that there's a real alternative to smoking, it only makes sense that the companies who've sold those consumer products move into the new alternative territory.

Those knowitall nanny control freaks continually miss a very salient fact: there is some benefit to smoking, or so many people wouldn't keep doing it even though they know full well how dangerous it is -- it's not *all* about the addiction; some of the resistance is because some people truly need whatever they're getting from cigarettes -- which now they can get is a far safer form. If tobacco companies want to keep providing for that need, then naturally they'll move into the new market. It's just sensible, and good business.

Andria

VU Sponsors