Become a Patron!

What's up?!

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New to the forum. I'm a professional driver and vape juice lab owner. Just started my juice company. Operating out of an ISO 6 lab. Enough about that. Quit smoking in January of 2015. Love vaping. It's a hobby now.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New to the forum. I'm a professional driver and vape juice lab owner. Just started my juice company. Operating out of an ISO 6 lab. Enough about that. Quit smoking in January of 2015. Love vaping. It's a hobby now.
What's the brand name??

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Once I have the prerequisite posts done and done the appropriate handshakes with the right people on this awesome forum, I'll post links to the website. Until then, thanks for the welcomes! Hope to be good friends with plenty here!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What up? Were three cool guys looking for other cool guys to hang out in our party mansion, nothing sexual.

lol sorry, thread title got that stuck in my head. Welcome, interested in seeing what you have to offer since I think it was you who lived in my state. Would be sweet to buy from a vendor in the same state, shipping would be uber fast.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What up? Were three cool guys looking for other cool guys to hang out in our party mansion, nothing sexual.

lol sorry, thread title got that stuck in my head. Welcome, interested in seeing what you have to offer since I think it was you who lived in my state. Would be sweet to buy from a vendor in the same state, shipping would be uber fast.
I always ship quick. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail like the next guy. Since I haven't operated for 6 months yet, I don't qualify for the vendor thing yet. I can, I suppose?? (Info if I'm mistaken) give you a link to the FB page, so you can at least see what's up. I'll post it after green light from the brass.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
DO ETT!!
All it will cost you is a slight peepee slap if they object.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Start a thread in the Unlisted Vendors sub and keep all your self-promotion there until you've got the 6 months and you're all good. Welcome to the Underground!

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sweet. It's done. Colors of Magic is the name. No peepee slaps. Shit hurts...

VU Sponsors