Become a Patron!

What's up?!

Hey everybody! New to the forums and excited to meet you all! Somewhat new to vaping, been at it for about a year but recently decided to really dive in and make it a hobby. Currently quitting the cancer sticks and it's been going well! Happy to report I'm down from a pack+ per day to about 7 or 8 smokes, give or take. Just got some new gear a few days ago, if you're interested in my current setup I'm rocking a Horizon Tech Arco tank on a Vaporesso Revenger 220w mod as my main rig and I've got the Vaporesso NRG tank from the Revenger kit sitting on my older Eleaf Pico Dual mod. I'd love to get some feedback as to what you guys think of my setup, as well as any suggestions as far as where I should go from here. Looking to get into some RTA's in the near future and start building my own coils and such. Also not too familiar with all the ins-and-outs of all this stuff, so bear with me as I'm definitely still learning :)

But anyways I've rambled on enough, once again it's great to be here and I look forward to meeting you all and having some good chats about just about anything!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard not far to go now congrats :cheers:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and welcome to VU. You've come to the right place. We are excellent enablers. :D

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! You will find a TON of great info from a bunch of Great people.

VU Sponsors