Become a Patron!

What's with the days off...for Canada too!?

Tonemofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you know I really look forward to seeing the deals going on every day, and the more popular you get the more days off. It's getting to the point where I don't even check everyday .
If Canada hits a million, let them miss a day. You telling me you can't have one of the groupies post something for you??

I need my daily fix, and I don't take off every million vapes....I don't think my counter goes that high.

You should be rewarding us with extra deals every time we make your site more successful....no?

Oh, and why am I a new member.....over a year and been hitting the forum for 3?

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Umm. This forum isn't 3 years old, but I believe that Joe and Tyger deserve a break for all the hard work they put into all they do. No easy task, I assure you.

Welcome to VU.

Tonemofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ummmmmm, I'm sorry, I meant the main page with the deals when I said 3 years.....or however long it has been. I just know it was when they were @ about 10 million hits, so save the welcome nonsense. I have supported since I started vaping.
Also, no need for the defensive reply, I was saying how much I miss it, which I would think was a good thing. I can see expressing your thoughts aren't welcome here. It's pretty clear they get plenty of help, so maybe you can post a deal or two when they need a day off....no? I could do it if you want....lol

To be very clear.....I love VAPORJOES sites, and can't get enough and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ummmmmm, I'm sorry, I meant the main page with the deals when I said 3 years.....or however long it has been. I just know it was when they were @ about 10 million hits, so save the welcome nonsense. I have supported since I started vaping.
Also, no need for the defensive reply, I was saying how much I miss it, which I would think was a good thing. I can see expressing your thoughts aren't welcome here. It's pretty clear they get plenty of help, so maybe you can post a deal or two when they need a day off....no? I could do it if you want....lol

To be very clear.....I love VAPORJOES sites, and can't get enough and I'm sure I'm not alone.
For the record... your post came off very much demanding and rude.

Second, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Oh, and why am I a new member.....over a year and been hitting the forum for 3?
Because you've only posted here 12 times. Your status is based on your activity, not length of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonemofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, so if your a member for the information and don't spam everyone with links your a new member.

Also, for the groupie....hand that feeds me......lol. If you consider discounts 'feeding you',...that's some sorry stuff.

Bossy and Rude.....hmmm, I can admit when I'm wrong, but if you read the first post it was all about wanting more VAPORJOES. I may have gone overboard when huckleberry fin got all self righteous. If you can't post this here...just delete the thread....God forbid someone questions your leader. Reply on....I'm done, but I think I'm up to 15 posts......yea! Bye bye

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i think we all forget about the deal blog when someone post in the forum and that caused a bit of confusion. so i merged your post and i will try to answer it for you.

"quote with bolded corrections or answers"
you know I really look forward to seeing the Vaperjoes.com deals going on every day, and the more popular you get the more days off.
It's getting to the point where I don't even check everyday .
If Canada hits a million, let them miss a day. You telling me you can't have one of the groupies post something for you??

I need my daily fix, and I don't take off every million vapes....I don't think my counter goes that high.

You should be rewarding us with extra deals every time we make your site more successful....no?

Well vaperjoes.com is his baby and Tyger's and he sets his pace and he is busy with his activism and other aspects of protecting everyone's right to vape. And she is busy with the same.

Oh, and why am I a new member.....over a year and been hitting the forum for 3? that was handled.

also clean up the thread sorry guys you lost a post :p

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I'm sure that a million of the hits on this site are from me. I wonder if my boss would see fit to giving me a day off. Without pay is fine!! Just want a day off !!!
lol

VU Sponsors