Become a Patron!

whats your ADV??

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
BTW ... sorry for the thread hijack, to get back to the OP, while I don't have an ADV at the moment, Jimmy the Juiceman's Peachy Strawberry is looking like a possible contender ... :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but it's a business reason, not a product reason. They are moving to an "automated" mixing and packaging system in advance of proposed regulatory changes, so they have "standardized" all of their juices to make it easier. They are taking the "human" out of the mixing and bottling process, so they no longer have the ability to make the multiple combinations of PG, VG, flavors, etc. that they used to carry. Changing the formulas across the entire juice line means that they ONLY have to worry about changing the flavor bottles for the various mixes. The machine is preset to put quantity X of each ingredient into each bottle as it is filled. The bottle is then capped, labeled, and safety sealed without any intervention. In the long run, this is easier than putting people into the "clean room" in "bunny suits" to do the work, and will result in higher profits for the company as well as make it easier to meet any government regulatory requirements that come out.

While I understand the logic and thought process behind it, from the consumer perspective I do not like it. They were already making their juice in a certified laboratory environment, with established protocols, and producing a very high quality product. This shift does nothing more than cement the importance of the almighty dollar over the quality of their product. I suspect that they are doing this as cheap as possible, with a single automated line, thus the need for all the formulary changes. If they weren't so worried about their profit margins they could easily have picked a programmable design that would allow them to pre-program the formulas without changing them and still address their concerns with pending legislation.

I am sure that there are people who will continue to buy their products, but I suspect they will lose many of their existing customer base in the process. With the vaping explosion still ongoing, they will probably gain enough new customers to make up for the losses, but at the cost of quantity over quality. All I know for certain though is that they have lost my monthly 200ml-300ml regular juice orders and I am now looking for a new supplier.

I wish i could confirm what you said, but if you think on it.. if it went by the recipe.. would there be a change in flavor or taste?
I think they did it to get their juices to pass testing.. and in that case, you might want to think on re creating it..
its not hard.. and if you need help, there are a lot of people here that can help you do just that ;)

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
afd496e7920bc2ddb09173d9995e8b6a.jpg

Indulge by Classified E-liquids has been mine for the last few days. I've been bouncing back and forth between that and the PB Cereal by Charlie Noble. Both are outstanding. Charlie's Custard was my ADV for my first few months vaping, and the new Admirals Reserve line they just released has some serious deliciousness going on

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just now realized this in posted in the Trading Post. Moving to Eliquid Discussions.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Truth Serum.. a candied pear.. baked, loaded with other flavors.. I did well on this juice of mine. :D

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far it's SpyGlass Elixir - Night Mother. I haven't found anything I love more than that one!

dirtygary

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
La boulange creme DE Paris or smax mofia princess I like the deserts .

Please I need help my mom and I are stuck on this flavor. It is costing me way too much money! If you have any ideas for this recipe please help! It is 365 certified!!!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please I need help my mom and I are stuck on this flavor. It is costing me way too much money! If you have any ideas for this recipe please help! It is 365 certified!!!

which flavor? toucan crack?
i actually started to DIY my own version.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually have three by the same company.. Rocket fuel vape

Reaper which is a six blend tobacco flavor.. so good
Ol' River which is similar to Reaper but has a nice brown sugar to it so it becomes a sweet version of reaper in a way
Jonny appleseed which is a great tobacco flavor with a light apple flavor to it.. Apple taste like a real red apple. Tobacco is the strong flavor in this and it is just so so good

I must mention that all juices from Rocket fuel vape are 70PG/30VG. But I actually add a equal part of pure VG to all their juices to give it a high VG ratio. I don't think I am losing any flavor by adding the VG.. flavor is strong still.

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just added another to my ADV rotation, Honey Viper by Majestic Vapors up I think Niagara Falls, NY. It's very good!

VU Sponsors