jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Modfather stuff is always a safe bet. Been eyeballing the 30mm...

Really dig my 30mm Modfather RTA. Its a weird build deck and wicking is finicky but it does a superb job of flavor and very good job of clouds if done proper. Has become a daily driver as of recent.

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Really dig my 30mm Modfather RTA. Its a weird build deck and wicking is finicky but it does a superb job of flavor and very good job of clouds if done proper. Has become a daily driver as of recent.
I ran a 30mm Modfather on my HoG v2 for a couple of years, it’s a great tank for sure. If you like big tanks, give the VCST a try, it flies way below the radar. De-throned my Modfather from my HoG v3, it’s that good. Easy to build, doesn’t flood, doesn’t dry hit, easy to fill.

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking forward to the Themis, got a pair on the boat. Really liked the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, and this looks like a tank wrapped around it with a couple deck options similar to Modfather and Boreas. Good on paper/hype. We'll see if it stands for a daily...

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Dont have a lot to compare to. Right now I keep gravitating to the flavor bomb Kylin Mini. Once you figure out what wicking works for you it's easy to build.
I have Fatality ordered and have my hopes up on that one.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Looks nice but not $100 nice. You do get a nice accessory package included so maybe if you love it would be worth the money.

Kylin gets my vote too, even mine is a Leakylin and new deck coming from VV. At the moment sitting on my old Sigelei 100W with some small aliens as I'm using Medusa Reborn RDTA while checking if the o-ring around 510 pin fixes the leak, which I spotted from another thread.
bPuMDGL.jpg

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Day 5, probably 80ml so far on the first wicking and still going strong on SS Mesh running TC. Big huge strip of CBV2 clamped in, ends thinned trimmed and half down the well and it'll drink vg, runs real cool chain vaping, has an excellent build, easy deck (b'bye coils!), just really, really nice. Air can whistle a tad through the middle adj. but is absolutely silky toward full open and closed. Just the right air for full time. Flavor is a chart topper.

I bought 2 and mixed colors. I try to avoid finishes contacting juice so I wanted the stainless interior. Looks a lot like my trusty Engine this way. Ti drip tip sold separately.

Unless something unruly comes about. This is my new overall favorite. Haven't tried coils in it; probably never will.
84024ef9a5ea7ef9b9bde923b50b25b4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Themis, got a pair on the boat. Really liked the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, and this looks like a tank wrapped around it with a couple deck options similar to Modfather and Boreas. Good on paper/hype. We'll see if it stands for a daily...
Is there dry hit for mesh?

通过我的 MI 5 上的 Tapatalk发言

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Daring it to leak is exactly what you want. Make sure 100% of the mesh has cotton pressed under it, especially when you start bending it down into the wells- make sure it doesn't come away from the mesh atop.

For TC, I recommend dry burning the mesh before first wicking. There can be little edges of mesh that burn off and oils from your fingers. Burning it off first will give you reliable resistances for quality TC.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For top airflow I now prefer the Zeus over the Engine nano but overall the new Crius 2 dual coil has become my favorite flavor atty.

But at some point I'll get a new atty, figure it out and that will become my new favorite. It's ever changing.:giggle:

received_1437683879592733.jpeg The Kylin is a great all around RTA, I rocked a MODFATHER for the absolute LONGEST time. Right now I am working on a little series of vids where I compare almost 100 different RTAs that I have used over a long period of time as I am an "RTA guy" ...At the end of the day, nothing beats the (far over-priced) Scottua "The Tank" V3 on vapor production, heat dissipation & most importantly ...FLAVOR! Though there are a few out there that give it a STRONG "run for its money" if you catch my drift.

VU Sponsors