Become a Patron!

What's your guilty pleasure(s)?

Food.
Chips, especially potato chips. I'm pretty much a chip-a-holic.
UFO documentaries.

Chips and UFOs? You got me here. I also love playing videogames a lot since childhood. I was watching my dad plays Ultima and was fascinated immediately. I have a bunch of consoles, but lately, I play only PC games. My latest obsession is Garry's Mod from garrysmodsandbox.com where I spend 3-4 hours each day before sleep.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Restaurant-style white corn tortilla chips. I literally can't buy them/keep them in the house.

There's one more, but it's not food. We bought a house in a rural area. A.K.A. "the country." My guilty pleasure is picking up deadfall and creating a walking trail with it. Lining a walking path on both sides with branches and smallish/fallen trees so it stands out. It's shocking how much more comforting it is walking around in the woods now.

I stopped tracking the length of the main trail and the "feeder" trails at 1/4 mile. So basically, there's at least 1/2 mile of lined wood out there.

Coincidentally, I just went outside and cleared it a bit, post-winter. The whole thing. Maintenance, kinda. Took less than 1/2 hour.

VU Sponsors