Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a couple clones, kayfun v4 and v5. Pretty solid, though might have to get a reduction kit for the v5, it's too airy for mtl in my opinion. The v4 has tighter draw but a bit more fiddly with all the parts. Not to mention the small build area and tiny ass screws, good lord. Trying to get the leads wrapped around under the screws without twisting the coil all cockeyed with my fat sausage fingers took some doing. Felt like a game of operation lol. I can't imagine what a pia it is to build on one of those rba decks for something like the subtank mini or tfv4 if they're smaller than the kfv4 deck.

On the bright side neither of them leak though so that's always a plus. I'd like to check out something like an rdta but hesitant because of potential leaks when the mod is laid on its side like I tend to do. It would be handy to have an easily accessible build like an rda but I like the option of the rdta's to have a tank so they hold more and don't require babysitting/dripping as the only option.

Does anyone know if all rdta's are prone to leaking just because of their design? Thinking about something like an avocado.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a couple clones, kayfun v4 and v5. Pretty solid, though might have to get a reduction kit for the v5, it's too airy for mtl in my opinion. The v4 has tighter draw but a bit more fiddly with all the parts. Not to mention the small build area and tiny ass screws, good lord. Trying to get the leads wrapped around under the screws without twisting the coil all cockeyed with my fat sausage fingers took some doing. Felt like a game of operation lol. I can't imagine what a pia it is to build on one of those rba decks for something like the subtank mini or tfv4 if they're smaller than the kfv4 deck.

On the bright side neither of them leak though so that's always a plus. I'd like to check out something like an rdta but hesitant because of potential leaks when the mod is laid on its side like I tend to do. It would be handy to have an easily accessible build like an rda but I like the option of the rdta's to have a tank so they hold more and don't require babysitting/dripping as the only option.

Does anyone know if all rdta's are prone to leaking just because of their design? Thinking about something like an avocado.

GENNY STYLE RDTA like the avocado is not gonna leak on you as long as you wick it correctly!

Rdta like the boreas or supreme will not leak on you as long as you keep them straight up or
Close JFC when not in use...

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much delivered today.

20161102_174344.jpg

Enigma Tank by MK Vapes (Gold)
Enigma Tank by MK Vapes(Stainless)
Enigma Tank Replacement Coils - 5 Pack 300W
GeekVape Eagle Tank Replacement HBC Coil 2Pack - HBC-S09
GeekVape Eagle Tank Replacement HBC Coil 2Pack - HBC-S02
Sense Cyclone Tank (Stainless)
TF-RDTA by Smok (Black)
Wismec IndeReserve RDTA Kit (Stainless)
Wotofo Pre-Coiled Competition Grade Coils (5 Pack Tube) - Triple Core Clapton
Wotofo Pre-Coiled Competition Grade Coils (5 Pack Tube) - Triple Core Caterpillar
Wotofo Pre-Coiled Competition Grade Coils (5 Pack Tube) - Clapton Parallel
510 TO 510 ADAPTOR X 2
521 Tab Mini by Geek Vape

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
d65993a2cc58204dbc9448ffa5a73d08.jpg
3c4b905c28fd901117744751a79752cb.jpg

Here's the two orders i'm waiting on now. Excited to play with my 1st postless decks. I got the proto for $7.50.... whaaat?!?!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damb.... That's a lot of stuff.....
I have my Triade and my Modfather
You keep advertising that damn thing but not once have you told me where I can get one.
All I get told is they are out of stock.
Hard to buy an out of stock item.
I am beginning to think they are photo shopped photos and it doesn't exist.
No one owns a Modfather, but the cult following is real.

Just in case my sense of humor is too much, this was 102% sarcasm, but I do want one thanks to @MannyScoot and @r055co but mostly many because he spammed the hell out of my Ohmega Alpha BFT 30mm thread advertising his Modfather.
That caused me to go read the Modfather Inc 30mm RTA thread where I read all of r055co's posts as well through all of the 450 posts.

So to sum it up, I was able to slam a bit on Manny for fun while making a point, at the same time of advertising for the Modfather and BFT.
All in all a good post if I do say so myself.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Authentic Hadaly with the ultem shorty 1pc cap. I like it way better than a Velocity V2.
I'm getting a CV soon and will have to look into that one as I've heard it's an excellent RDA.

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a cute mod but that yellow is just dear lord those chinese have severe color blindness issues

It changes as you go higher in watts. Starts with green then yellow then red. I believe to equal cool, warm, hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It changes as you go higher in watts. Starts with green then yellow then red. I believe to equal cool, warm, hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
wow like a hallucinogenic light display mod I kinda like that idea

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Series parallel 2 + 2 8.4v
I remember the craziest thing I ever saw live was a guy with a wooden box and he had 2 12v motorcycle batteries in it and some bizarre custom RDA he apparently had crafted from the metal of a fallen warrior he would dare people to hit it.. I did it was not good.. it was so insane I wish at the time I would have taken pictures..

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember the craziest thing I ever saw live was a guy with a wooden box and he had 2 12v motorcycle batteries in it and some bizarre custom RDA he apparently had crafted from the metal of a fallen warrior he would dare people to hit it.. I did it was not good.. it was so insane I wish at the time I would have taken pictures..
Not motorcycle batteries but there's this
and Ali's Ploomboxx video from 2014 "80 amps goin thru this lil feller"

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Itaste Hunter mod kit, got a good deal at a local shop on it
f395cae1-6d3f-4a6a-96a0-6d2c1c99feb0_zpsltd5l8vm.jpg
That's kinda sexy in a Lords Of Acid kinda way.
The only Itaste mod I've had was a 3/4lb VTR.
I used it once to hammer the plastic trim down the door on my shed.
Is that sucker also built like a weapon?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's kinda sexy in a Lords Of Acid kinda way.
The only Itaste mod I've had was a 3/4lb VTR.
I used it once to hammer the plastic trim down the door on my shed.
Is that sucker also built like a weapon?
Tactical looking and solid, yes

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Solid find for me last week...
O.G. Hex v1, fresh from the CV mothership with an upgraded fatty 510
Fires like a champ!
I have so much love for my Hammond boxes
ef74f38f76449036ef4ee97b4aaa7771.jpg

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered a scale from eBay for DIY juice

For $5.99 I figured why not give it a shot?

Having trouble posting the link, but if you want to see it go to eBay and search for

Portable 200g x 0.01g Digital Scale Jewelry Pocket Balance Gram LCD Herb Gold

edit: added item name

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seem to have misplaced my OBS Crius tank so ordered another one and also ordered a Vaporesso Gemini Tank..In total I have 6 RTA's awaiting arrival.

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first dripper. Tryin to find a good juice. I hear higher VG is good for drippers but I use the 70/30 for the flavor in my sub ohm tanks. Using the same for the dripper. Should I use higher VG, like an 80/20?

45ce20cfe2f45c6e292bfe9422413ba0.jpg

77866d0599ead473328930a207cbaa97.jpg

862e66796fb82c46e915a6c746da011a.jpg

VU Sponsors