VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You what's funny, I just noticed that today, yes mine does that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah that's a relief. I thought it was just my mod that was doing that. I thought the mod may have been defective.

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol I'm glad you asked me because I was thinking that same thing too

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So weekend after last I picked up a limitless LMC, them this weekend I picked up an iJoy RDTA box for $50, and before anything I took the RDTA box apart and fixed the gasket so no leaky leaky

4a4444c828b9ccc79c40b2ddc8a6f846.jpg

1ee2f9cbdc20bba3fd64990d7deeed75.jpg

Nice

[

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I think cook county (Chicago and surrounding) is doing the same thing now with taxing

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the Goon LP? Was between that and the Recoil for me and I opted for Recoil.

I ve had both goon LP is better than the recoil but some spit back. I've moved to the goon 24mm with stainless Steel builds and the flavor is better than both. I actually just put both of the RDAs up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
What's your opinion on the mod? I'm going to pick up the black and spattered yellow when my B&M gets them back in.

I love it so much that I just bought another one! Ecigaretteempire has the Yellow and black splatter https://www.ecigaretteempire.com/mi...-mod-by-asmodus-p/minikinv15.htm?1=1&CartID=1, pretty nice price! I just bought my other in Champagne https://www.eightvape.com/products/minikin-v1-5-150w-by-asmodus?variant=28798297734 - plus 25% off with code Valentine2017- I think that sale will be over today! That is the only color they had left but at $33.75 I'll take it, plus free eliquid, but you have to spend $49.99 to get free shipping so I threw in a tank and Cotton Bacon!
I like the size of the Minikin V1.5 and really like the C-Frame style, super easy to get the batteries in and out! The rubberized coating feels really nice, I live where it is really cold and my hands don't freeze on the mod! Batteries last at least 10 hours for me, vaping at 27w and have a .3Ω coil , it does 150w. I do like the small size of the V2 and almost picked that, but I like the C-frame battery box better. It is a weighty piece, I have small hands and no problem with grip and feel, I also like that asMODus is based in the US and will fix or replace your mod- I also own and asMODus Silvanus Stabwood, and didn't want to spend that much money for an expensive paperweight! Not to many companies stand behind their mods!
Remember that I have only owned it a week, but so far no issues and I am not sure how the coating will last. I see asmodus sells the doors separately, so if there is an issue, I can get another

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
70f6f4fdb98952f4f5702f240490f1ac.jpg

Some juice and a spare glass. I ordered in the evening on the 14th, delivered on the 16th. Pretty much 1 day.

Cool thing about these guys is the discount on juices. $60 for a 180ml of white gummi. But order 2 at the same time and price drops to $40 for 180ml.

mysticman

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That photo id crap is ridiculous, don't blame you @forza . Yes, because an older person couldn't hold up the id. They see 'a face' next to 'an id', they still have no clue. Hell I'll take a photo of a $100 bill to prove it's mine. Even take a photo of my smiling face next to it. Then hand it back to my buddy because it's his $100, not mine.

Maybe it's just my personal beliefs/rant and maybe I need a tinfoil hat but the amount of privacy invasion in the name of 'regulations' and 'requirements' is getting out of control. Been watching a recent reality show called 'hunted', it's no wonder they're able to spot and control vape mail. They reveal some of the government's tactics including apparently photographing pieces of mail as they're sorted and putting the data into a searchable database. That way if something is queried they can come up with a recipient list from a sending address or vice versa.

I also hate places that obscure their shipping charges until you're in the middle of ordering. Usually I try to find free shipping, if not I don't mind paying shipping provided it's reasonable. I prefer sites that are up front and allow people to enter a zip code and check shipping costs from their shopping cart rather than halfway through the payment process.

Then you find out shipping for a few small items is like $12, yea no thanks. Anymore I'll skip a site all together if they're shady about their shipping prices. If they have to hide them and aren't willing to put it up front in the shopping cart chances are because they're ridiculously high and figure if they catch people midway through processing the order they'll just say 'oh well' and continue on since they made it that far.
I completely agree with you about the photo IDs and all the regulations. Unfortunately, it's going to be the norm very soon unless the new administration follows thru with cutting regulations by 75%. And even with that, who knows what if any of the new regulations shoved down our throats will be affected.
Everybody needs to do what they can to put pressure on their local and national representatives to repeal as many of the industry killing regulations as they can. That's where I try to focus my frustrations. Trust me, most vendors are just as pissed off about all of this as everyone else. IMHO

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the Goon LP? Was between that and the Recoil for me and I opted for Recoil.

I liked the LP but there is spit back. I had the recoil for a week and sold it because it gets too hot. I found my balance of flavor and clouds with the Goon 24 mm and apocalypse gen 2 ( on my scoundrel). I've put my goon LP, The Pharoah, and dotmod up for sale.
1ee7ffa5dcaf669f7f9b1a3ff81d6a94.tif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8a7c4eaa25179bc1e6cc98471cc7f745.jpg

Don't laugh, but I REALLY miss cigarettes first thing in the morning. No mod or juice has ever been able to truly satisfy that first thing when I wake up craving either. Until this stupid thing lol. It's expensive, it's a crappy closed system that I probably could refill but would have a hard time replicating the actual experience with my own juice, but it actually completely serves my purpose for trying it. I'm actually kinda impressed.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
8a7c4eaa25179bc1e6cc98471cc7f745.jpg

Don't laugh, but I REALLY miss cigarettes first thing in the morning. No mod or juice has ever been able to truly satisfy that first thing when I wake up craving either. Until this stupid thing lol. It's expensive, it's a crappy closed system that I probably could refill but would have a hard time replicating the actual experience with my own juice, but it actually completely serves my purpose for trying it. I'm actually kinda impressed.

Whatever keeps you off the stinkies :yes:

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
035697d41fae0cbd15ea32626377d76a.jpg

Yup pulled the trigger on this. Course it's coming from China, so I should get it in a month.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tesla nano? It's beautiful in stock pics, be sure to let us know what it looks and performs like in person!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally ordered the RDA I have been eye fornicating for a while. The 30mm Norris RDA. I really hate paying full price for anything but ended up wanting it bad enough to do it. No b&m stores around here carry it so it had to be done. It's gonna sit nice and pretty on my lux.

Do you have link?

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I purchased a ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning my tanks.
I love mine. One of the best things I've purchased. I'm actually thinking of getting a second one to use with the first.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I snagged 2 Provari Radius and Kabuki's.. Wanted to get em before they were all gone since ProVape is closing down..

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just purchased some new drip tips for my super tank on a sig j150. Should be arriving today....pumped.

a1444190c050ef1ac2064cec38eaeb87.jpg

Is it just me or do all the shipping companies hate Las Vegas? They say your package will be delivered one day and it takes another week to get here. Or maybe it's just the postal workers out here.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Out shopping with the wife and found a vape shop ive never seen. Coolest juice bottle ive ever seen tho!

That's pretty wild looking. What brand / juice is it? I've seen some of the skull bottles which were pretty wicked too.

Shawn

VU Sponsors