Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Milkenberry, I Love Donuts Too, Waffle Batter Ice Cream and as for hardware I just picked up a Pharaoh in black ( still waiting on the shipment from gearbest ) and a stainless steal goon.
Those are two of the RDA's that I want. But I can't decide whether I'd prefer to buy a new RDA or a new MOD. Pharaoh, Goon/Goon LP or Kryten by Psyclone Mods for RDA's. Sigelei Kaos, Minikin V2 or Snow Wolf 200W for MOD's. Maybe I'll get one new MOD and one new RDA. That's probably what I will do.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Those are two of the RDA's that I want. But I can't decide whether I'd prefer to buy a new RDA or a new MOD. Pharaoh, Goon/Goon LP or Kryten by Psyclone Mods for RDA's. Sigelei Kaos, Minikin V2 or Snow Wolf 200W for MOD's. Maybe I'll get one new MOD and one new RDA. That's probably what I will do.

I'd probably go with the Goon or the Pharaoh, can't say I'm a big fan of the Goon LP. There's so many choices it's easy to get overwhelmed. I've also been considering picking up a Kryten.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd probably go with the goon or the Pharaoh, can't say I'm a big fan of the Goon LP. There's so many choices it's easy to get overwhelmed. I've also been considering picking up a Kryten.
Thanks, TrackDay! I've decided on getting both a MOD and RDA that go together (size-wise and aesthetically and performance-wise). I'd like the total cost to be less than $150.00. Anybody have any thoughts on the MODs and RDAs that I have stated in my last post, such as which are good buys and, if possible, why? Thanks!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, and maybe the Laisimo SnowWolf 200W Plus TC Box Mod? I'm undecided between the two Snow Wolf's.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The latest gift..... Thanks man....
6eb9b728af47425e06c442020794e88a.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
abc4de0862d1f82b602977410c707eb2.jpg

Last edited:

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
i got the kryten im not impressed ill recommend apocalypse rda you will love it!!!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd probably go with the Goon or the Pharaoh, can't say I'm a big fan of the Goon LP. There's so many choices it's easy to get overwhelmed. I've also been considering picking up a Kryten.

I say Goon. Flavor and vapor production on both are great. Better deck on Goon, the LP is crampy and fit smaller coils than Goon. I love mine, other than me losing my whole top cap disc golfing one day, I'm using a clone top cap with an authentic deck, meh.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, POSE! I'm starting my new job tomorrow (yay!) so I'll start to have more funds available for vape stuff. Everybody raves about the Goon so it's likely to be my next purchase. Now I just need to decide on a MOD to go with it. :)

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks, POSE! I'm starting my new job tomorrow (yay!) so I'll start to have more funds available for vape stuff. Everybody raves about the Goon so it's likely to be my next purchase. Now I just need to decide on a MOD to go with it. :)

Nice on gaining employment. Where will you be working at?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice on gaining employment. Where will you be working at?
WWPI is the name of the company. I'm starting by doing research and other similar work for my boss (I'm starting with finding storage facilities and getting my boss's inventory into them). He says he has a lot of assignments for me already, which is great. The more I make at work, the more fun I will have on the side (i.e.: vaping!). :) I've been out of work for a while, so this is a nice change!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Latest purchase an EH Pro Billow V3 (22mm) to add to the billow collection....Now looking for a billow V2.5 to complete the entire line of billow rta's

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just recieved my pharaoh rta Friday and my new geekvape peerless rda today to go on my new gold gpriv. Think I've spent enough for now. Forgot to mention I bought a blazer mini with 15 replacement .2s lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just now finished ordering a Goon Clone and an 18650 parallel wooden box mod..Bought the box mainly for the wooden box..it will be gutted and rebuilt.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 11 LG HG2 from ILLUMN. When they arrived it was a couple batteries short so I gave them a call. They said they were going to send out the rest right away. Forward 2 weeks. I called back looking for a delivery confirmation # and they hadn't mailed it yet. The guy apologized and said they would mail it out that day. Instead of only sending the 2 batteries I was expecting from the original order they sent me ALL 11. Great job guys. And thanks so much!

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went on a bit of a spree trying to find a new MTL setup for my wife.
MI One mini
Kaos Spectrum
Nautilus X with 4ml tank
Nautilus 2
Prism T22
Original Nautilus (have an assload of nautilus bvc coils from the Plato that she's currently using)

I hope at least 1 of them suits her and it doesn't leak.

I'm waiting for my ThinkVape Finder 250 to arrive on the slow boat. LoL

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
justbought.png

Loved the first Invader I received so I thought I'd pick up another in black coupled with the mini Buddha that was on sale.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still cant take pics just yet...I bought it last night from the buy sell trade section here if you want to see what it looks like...it should be on the the first page or maybe the second...My first Orange mod:bliss:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A couple of bottles of Broke Dick, which are hidden in my son's room until I can stealthily sneak them into my juice stash so hubby doesn't see. :D

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks! I love the Squared. Airflow is massive and intense and the flavor is fantastic. Building on it is as easy as on a Velocity style deck.

I'm sold. I've gotta pick one up. Can't seem to find any retailers in Australia selling them though.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Found one! Now to choose between the gold or black. Edit: It wasn't the squared twisted messes and the only Australian retailer selling them is out of stock.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors