Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah nice one to have.... Mine is old serial # 0013 and I still hit that shit .
a428c6d3bce38a33a2d977d909611bfc.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Pretty new to RTA's. Have a Gemini and ijoy exo which are both pretty good. Reading reviews on the Boreas it seemed like I couldnt go wrong for 17 bucks each.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty new to RTA's. Have a Gemini and ijoy exo which are both pretty good. Reading reviews on the Boreas it seemed like I couldnt go wrong for 17 bucks each.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Get stainless steel..... The black one is like loosing the black and inside it's like a blueing..... And the oil is like messy too on the black.... Just a tip.... Get what you like..... It's only a recommendation.....

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The VC Big Piglet
Noisy Cricket 2 - 22
The VC Piglet
Elite series mod Clone
Anubis clone with a HellBoy V2
Dragon parallel clone

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want more purple? A new home for your crown 3?
$60 with the 40% off coupon code csv4
194e6e8f66bff1ade4f923bf2f65d35d.jpg
I just might I saw that one today and thought it might be to top heavy with this Crown 3, do you know how hard it is to find purple mods.... That have enough power to run these coils... What do you think Johnnytraveler would this support the tank?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 Arthas 26650 30mm mech tubes
and a X1 30mm rda to top it.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beautiful but not with the crown 3 Rainbow tank.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If those were rebuildable

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
They are rebuildable. They come with a Kanger rba and you can get aftermarket rebuildable sections like the exocet or insider. Ive been looking at getting one and have been researching them.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Healthcabin got a whack of shit on sale and clearance. It aint much but I got 4 kanger subtank mini kits for 7 bucks each, too bad they are white but the RBA alone is worth that. A Istick100 basic its called for 8 bucks and a sigelei minibook TC 40watt for10 bucks. Subtank mini bases for 1.50 each. I spent 50 bucks and with the new member 500points (5bucks) the 10% off first order(another 5 bucks) and the 20% coupon code(10 bucks) I cut 20 bucks off. I did pretty good for $30.

youcantsee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are rebuildable. They come with a Kanger rba and you can get aftermarket rebuildable sections like the exocet or insider. Ive been looking at getting one and have been researching them.
Do you have a link for those two rbas? Was never a fan of the Kanger RBA

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Healthcabin got a whack of shit on sale and clearance. It aint much but I got 4 kanger subtank mini kits for 7 bucks each, too bad they are white but the RBA alone is worth that. A Istick100 basic its called for 8 bucks and a sigelei minibook TC 40watt for10 bucks. Subtank mini bases for 1.50 each. I spent 50 bucks and with the new member 500points (5bucks) the 10% off first order(another 5 bucks) and the 20% coupon code(10 bucks) I cut 20 bucks off. I did pretty good for $30.
Hello
Thank you so much for info. Have to go check that out. Whoop Whoop... Now I know where to spend my Mothers Day money. Wow that sounds awesome.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fantasi orange ice. i've wanted to try it for a while so i could see how cold those malaysian juices really are. fyi it is COLD.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just purchased a Smok XCube Ultra (in silver) and batteries (MXJO IMR 18650 3000MAH 35A 3.7V)! They should be arriving in the mail in the next week or so. :xD:

x_cube_ultra_220w_by_smok_ss_1.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you have a link for those two rbas? Was never a fan of the Kanger RBA

I know the Insider by Steam Tuners is really expensive for the authentic. Around 140 bucks and i dont know the price of the Exocet.
Here is a link to the Authentic Insider
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Insider-by-Steam-Tuners-P3937.aspx

Ive been looking to buy a SXK Billet Box and i know they make a clone insider by steam crave if im not mistaken which is much cheaper. Around 25 bucks.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a alpinetech 1590g plus . . With a DNA 250 and 1850mah 3s Lipo

nice box! I like it. I like the 1590 boxes with or without the chip over all the weird shaped boxes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tonight at the vape shop I purchased a Cloud Beast King (SS version) and 38ga Kanthal A1 wire and Cotton Bacon V2. Tomorrow I will make some Claptons to put in my Aromamizer RDTA V2. All in all a great night! :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scored some ejuice from halo, running their 50% memorial day sale. It's a little pricey most of the time, used to be around $18-19/30ml and it's gone up to $22/30ml. Around $60 and got 6x 30ml's which is decent price for them, plus free shipping for the memorial day deal. Got some tribeca (2 regular and one high vg), devlin, malibu and midnight apple.

Had just placed a regular refill with vapewild when that halo deal popped up on fb. Kinda hard to pass up.

iLiptiKal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a full Comp Lyfe Swiss setup.
Brass V-groove drip tip
Murdered out brass Battlecap X
24mm 2-Post Battledeck with silver positive post and 510 pin
Blood Splatter Swiss mod
Brass Button Housing with external button, and Sawblade
c3a6354c0a3e3ba0ca0468cd8cbd4ed7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Picked up a full Comp Lyfe Swiss setup.
Brass V-groove drip tip
Murdered out brass Battlecap X
24mm 2-Post Battledeck with silver positive post and 510 pin
Blood Splatter Swiss mod
Brass Button Housing with external button, and Sawblade
c3a6354c0a3e3ba0ca0468cd8cbd4ed7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

That looks beautiful.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took advantage of BCF's 15% off Memorial Day sale, and ordered 4 flavors to try out for my son...

INW - tab. for Camel
INW - Dromedary (S'Camel)
FA - Desert Ship Blend
HS - Turkish Blended

BCF is awesome, in that they work on Saturdays even on holiday weekends, so it shipped early yesterday, and should be here Tuesday. :)

Andria

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went a lil nutz @fasttech lol

Merlin RDTA in black/gold
IJOY Combo w/postless deck, and rba base in SS
Another IJOY eXo RTA in SS
Druga clone
2 SS Toptank Mini's for the wifey
3 510 heatsinks
1 bag of 10, 2.5×3mm hex grubs
1 bag of 10, 3×3mm hex grubs
1 Delrin 810 Griffin DT
5 SS 510 DT's for the wifey
5pk of DT condoms
3 Derringer 510 DT's in red
1 postless deck for my Aromamizer Supreme
100' Ka1 .4×.1 ribbon wire
1 Digiflavor Pharaoh RDA in SS
5pk of spool tamers

Pretty sure it's my biggest splurge in 18 months of vaping lol. Just under $200. They were true to their restocking dates(for a change), so everything is shipped. Just praying to Poseidon for smooth seas lol.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Latest purchase: except I got the fake one. Yeah I may need an intervention soon.

c28dd0f147b610709a6815d764597810.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What kind of atty do you use in your Billets? I dunno if they even make cartos anymore!

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use triton mini 0.7 or kanger 0.5 in one and the Exocet rebuildable at 0.6 in the other.
I find if I have two going all the time they will last me all day like a dual battery mod. @dre made me a bunch of coils. I ♡ my several Billets.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered six 2ml replacement glasses for my two Exo Rtas. I've already broken two of them, so I had better prepare.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Latest purchase: except I got the fake one. Yeah I may need an intervention soon.

c28dd0f147b610709a6815d764597810.jpg

It's like my friends say.... I hate women with fake breasts......

I say if I can touch them and feel them..... They are real !!!!!!!!!!

Clones are equal and sometimes even better.......

So be happy......

VU Sponsors