Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took advantage of FT sale and grabbed my third iStick and a couple Aerotank Megas.
Should be here sometime before next Christmas...
o_O

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been getting all my China E packets in 7-10 days tops lately the 7 day one shocked me.
That would be great, but anything with batteries usually gets tied up and has to be shipped differently.
This past summer, I ordered a couple 18650 batteries and it took over 2 months.
Without batteries, my FT orders are averaging just over 2 weeks for in stock items

Last edited:

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was a good day, three new purchases...

Ra Mod 18650 (for the wife)
ra.jpg
Tres Evo in copper 650,500,350 (for me)
TRES-EVO-4.jpg
and a 24k gold plated Tres Evo 650,500,350 (for me)

"NOW WHERE's MY MAILMAN?"

Attachments

• gte.JPG
    gte.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 32
D

Donald Bickers

46de084820485d5da63d3b98777b1ce6-jpg.9746
73818065164fd198795f517014bbf4ce-jpg.9747

just had these custom made for me,they should be shipped today.

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
IPV3 carbon fiber - not going anywhere near 100+ watts but it's nice to have the flexibility and the battery life.
Plume Veil - zomg the flavor and build deck are awesome!
Orchid v3 - awesome for when I'm in the car and don't want to drip
IMG_0055.JPG

D

Donald Bickers

IPV3 carbon fiber - not going anywhere near 100+ watts but it's nice to have the flexibility and the battery life.
View attachment 9750
how do you like the orchid,,,ive been looking at those,just havnt pulled the trigger yet

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
how do you like the orchid,,,ive been looking at those,just havnt pulled the trigger yet
The airflow is damn near close to an RDA and the flavor is very good. I also love that I can run a .5ohm dual coil in it and not have dry hits. My only complaint is the stock one doesn't hold a ton of juice. I'm looking at doing some of the mods in the thread on the board here.

It's more than enough for my 30 minute drive each morning though to not have to drip :D

ckf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I picked up a couple of bottles of liquid yesterday at my local B&M store. Today, the aerotank v2 that I ordered on cyber Monday arrived.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Beverly hills 90210 juice came in today omg its my new adv blueberry crumble cake that taste just like it. I'm getting a buttery crust taste too. Oh so effen good!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 9750
I received the exact same IPV3 Carbon Fiber today as well ;) also 2 pairs of LG HE2's and an Eleaf ohm reader(it came yesterday). As a surprise, my Banana Nut Kringle from Perfection Vapes that I won on Mod Envy was in the box, too.

I'm waiting intently for my batteries to charge. I thought the mod would beat them by a day, but they both came, now I continue to wait, and resist the temptation to use an unmarried pair.

The vape mail was strong today, lol. Must wait for batteries to charge, then let them settle for a bit! Might be up late tonight.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They are also GIVING away Multimeter's;)
6ep6ol.jpg
I dig that chest, but have no more budget. My meter has been wonky measuring volts, and I have a couple harbor freights around. Do I just walk in and get one, or is there a coupon or purchase necessary?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dig that chest, but have no more budget. My meter has been wonky measuring volts, and I have a couple harbor freights around. Do I just walk in and get one, or is there a coupon or purchase necessary?
No purchase necessary...They do have a coupon...You can take a pic of it with your phone and show them

Last edited:

punishedprimate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
d5972c6650eb7c93c7496f58266151c1.jpg

Last purchase was this Magma RDA by Paradigm. Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mutation x v2 and its replacing my veritas as my adv. In single coil with 3 holes open the flavor is so clear and full. Vapor is insane I'm always opening a window.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stainless steel panzer blackhawk clone mod, and an aspire atlantis tank.

Sent from my LGL35G

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
Onslaught RDA, rocking it with a triple coil and a .56ohm build and the flavour is AMAZING!

Gecko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A Vapor Giant Clone + Uranos 32.5mm octapost rda!!!

N

Newheart301

Slow boat finally .... got my SS Vamo V6 today, like'n it so far. Seems solid an well made, price was good, what's not to like? My 8 dollar ACE is great for the money, not crazy about the gold color, it's cheap an it works. The Zmax mini so ok, probabily wouldn't buy another, firing button too easy to hit.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my first order from charmedvapors.com a couple days ago.
525 is a real standout so far.
Good stuff- even better people.

And my first Atlantis came in.
Wow. Lovin' it!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Squape R clone.......jury is out on just how long I will keep this.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bought a brass 1:1 praxis on fast tech yesterday now the long wait starts
Edit canceled it and got the black 1:1 stingray. Fast tech changed the ship date to a ?

Last edited:

upstate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't hold back any longer. Just ordered Sig 100 plus with 2 Sony vct418650 and Kanger Sub Tank. And now I wait.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eleaf I stick, and a nautilus kit. stepping up from ego sticks. read good things

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been patiently waiting for all the smaller regulated mods to arrive and sort themselves out before buying yet another mod (well since I bought the Istick anyway). Then over the period of two days said screw it and grabbed a wood grain Egrip for $49.99 and the RBA base for $8.99 from Vapenw. I have one of those wood machinist tool boxes from Harbor Freight and I think I need a bigger box, I'm running out of space again.:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still awaiting shipment of my "Alum" box

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A local B&M had a 25% off their entire store sale this last weekend, so I picked up a blue Kayfun Lite Plus.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Forgot to take a pic for the vapemail thread, but just got a juice shipment...my first juice order that I just bought blindly off the internet without sampling first. Ohio-based company, so I figured I'd support my fellow Buckeyes.

The Refuge e-liquid:
  • 2 Die 4 - apple pie/cinnamon
  • Lush - banana/caramel/graham cracker
  • Pupule - almond/vanilla
2 Die 4 is okay (6/10). Definitely getting the cinnamon, kind of lacking on the apple. Lush is a bit better (7/10). Very smooth, but I want to taste more banana. Pupule...meh (4/10). It's vapable, but I wouldn't really use this stuff unless I was out of other e-liquids. Might try to trade if off or something.

Like Meat Loaf says: 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

sparx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday I picked up a 60ml bottle of Bananas Foster and a 60ml of Fruit Rings by Everyday Drips from a local shop, and I'll be picking up a Dark Horse at a shop this afternoon. By the way, Everyday Drips is really tasty and quite cheap. It's only $20 for 60ml!

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered a Cloupor Mini and an MVP20. Won't see either until into the new year. Ordered my wife a couple of iSticks from a co-op. Should show up before new year.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hobo dripper
Mephisto dripper
Flat mouth drip tip
4 purple 18350 for $16 shipped from form vendor lightening vapes discount code lv20

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Got some cash for Christmas and decided to go on a little vape shopping spree. Today I purchased:
  • Ohm meter
  • Five Pawns Gambit and Grandmaster
  • VaporHQ case

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple of vtc4 batteries, a dremel like rotary tool, the new Holmes V2 dripper and a bit of music wire.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger Subtank and some extra coils.

Sent from my LGL35G

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IPV3..its still on the way from Honolulu....plan to run my Atlantis on it for starters when it gets here...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
YiHi SX Mini, be the most expensive mod I have, but good reviews on it and looks damn good :)

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
Yesterday's buy, IPV mini and a Kanger SUBTANK. Easily the best made device I've ever purchased, and for a tank damn does thing have great flavor and vapor. So glad I grabbed it. So far only used the .5 ohm cartridge it came with, but as soon as this tank is empty I'm going to try the build deck. The mod is awesome, I already have an IPV 3 so this is more for using with my tanks that don't need as high of wattage to move around with. The size is great and it's build very well!

FullSizeRender.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm.
I just bought another Mosfet parallel box in red.
Preorderd a Cloupor mini for my wife.
Got my Billow not long ago.
Bought a Doge with chuff top in copper.
Glass and copper straight drip tips.
Blue glass drip tip in a 45 degree bend.
Coil winding stick that goes from 1 mm to 3.5 mm.

All that I can remember off the top of my head.

VU Sponsors