Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got 3 Samsung 25Rs for my SMY 260 and battery wraps. They don't come in till Saturday and I've had the mod in my hands for a few days, taunting me :c

but hey just got my Cigreen X v2. Wasn't expecting it to be as airy as it is, love it.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about to find out if ordering vape stuff from Amazon is a good idea. You can't find everything on there. I'll definitely be checking everything for authentication before touching any of it.

Anyway I ordered the eleaf Istick, nautilus mini, and an aspire carbon fiber battery (the vv version).

Then I went to the halo site and got some g6 batteries and blank cartos. I like the cigalikes for situations like bars, and sports. Less to worry about. Plus a family member prefers these. But if he doesn't actually quit I don't think I'm buying him vape stuff anymore. Lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Black stingray x the 1:1 fast tech version. Its almost perfect. Check out the engravings. Pics kinda bad but it shows the lines on the copper
8245ccc977f15ada7e22b3123bfbb086.jpg
c69affd68e98b410dbc95e65e3a00d2a.jpg

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went to a local shop and picked up 30ml of pixie dust (yum) and a plume veil RDA. Built the rda for .7 ohms and loving the flavor with good vapor production as well.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2 days ago....Panzer Styled 26650 + RDA .....I love it!.. thing is Solid and weighs a ton...The edges are sharp but where they don't cut you...Great for callus:D..You'll never lose your grip on this thing....Only one bad thing...The O-ring for the RDA is not fat enough where the cover can come off a bit easy but I'm going to find a better 0-Ring later for it
2u7rcpy.jpg

Cool stuffs guys! So cool.. Seems really good, and I kind of want to have those as well. Mind sharing where you guys got those, or where can I get some of those in cheap price? Mine is good as well, but it's also good to have some new things, but my favorites are still the ones I'm using right now. Sorry can't provide some pictures since my stuffs are kind of bit slow here, but I have mine bought at http://egarsvape.ca/en/ . So I guess it's a must share as well. If you guys ever wonder though, I can't just buy vapes nearby so I chose to have it online. So if you guys can recommend some new things, I wish it's something that I could get online. Though if you want to try those I've been using, then check out the url I've shared. Good luck all and I wish I could see more of your greatest collections and be able to taste some really good new flavors!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Focal: A, frican Organic Cotton (looks like japanese pads cut to 3mm strips), Eclipse RDA (like the deck, the air channels and the brass from pictures) and black SX Zero sleeve.
VJ Deal from Yeti: 120 mls each of Green Apple, Fiery Cherry and Black Cherry (code: VAPORJOE for buy 1 get 2 deal)
From RBASupply: Black Coilmaster
And, waiting on Fasttech orders including: Kayfun V4 Clone, Curo coiler set, 510 Ohm Reader and a small collection of parts for a box mod project

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool stuffs guys! So cool.. Seems really good, and I kind of want to have those as well. Mind sharing where you guys got those, or where can I get some of those in cheap price? Mine is good as well, but it's also good to have some new things, but my favorites are still the ones I'm using right now. Sorry can't provide some pictures since my stuffs are kind of bit slow here, but I have mine bought at http://egarsvape.ca/en/ . So I guess it's a must share as well. If you guys ever wonder though, I can't just buy vapes nearby so I chose to have it online. So if you guys can recommend some new things, I wish it's something that I could get online. Though if you want to try those I've been using, then check out the url I've shared. Good luck all and I wish I could see more of your greatest collections and be able to taste some really good new flavors!
I got most of my stuff from Fasttech and ebay...but right now I'm writing a "Fuck off" letter to fasttect as we speak due to this http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-the-fuck-is-up-with-fasttech-and-needing-videos.48092/ ..I keep sending them links to the video on my private photobucket account but they say the link is not showing up at there end....I told them they must have blocks/filters at there end but they are being a real fucking pain about it...I told them to forget the whole thing and I'll take a loss and close my account

batts

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just placed an order for the kanger sub tank mini to put on my segelei 150w when at work. RDA's for at home.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Disco Doc Vapors - 6-5ml samples / Blue/Green Chuff Caps-A6 Mini RDA-Freakshow RDA-Marquis RDA / 18-VapeBands *Show win* / 2pks 400sheets Organic Japanese Cotton / 2-3 Juice Tests from a friend & YetiVape 9-120ml bottles -:cool:

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought a KangerTech Aerotank Mini for my iStick and wow does this thing have the biggest amount of adjustable airflow. I feel more than my Nautilus Mini.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Within the last week or so...a few things delivered and more on order waiting to be shipped or already in shipping.
(*delivered)

*1.) MVP 20 watt (In love)
*2.) Nemesis clone from FT
*3.) Mini protank 2 clone from FT (chrome flaking off on threads)
*4.) 510 to ego adapter from FT (was garbage..threads too thin or striped)
5.) Magnets for nemesis switch from FT (10pk.)
6.) EMOW clone tank in black (16.5mm) from FT for the MVP

20150115_025529.jpg

Attachments

• 20150113_023448.jpg
    20150113_023448.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a KangerTech Aerotank Mini for my iStick and wow does this thing have the biggest amount of adjustable airflow. I feel more than my Nautilus Mini.
is this a "evod" only type tank? I know there is one that does both, I don't think this is the one. I want a smaller tank I can fit on my istick that I can rebuild. My erl mini is cool but just want to see what is out there.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
they didn't have one you could try out? sucks to buy stuff and hate it after you paid for it. that's they way I feel about my hobo clone. I think it's worthless.
Naw, this place doesn't let people try out RDAs or mods before buying. None of the shops around here do that I'm aware of. Is this a norm that I'm missing out on?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mr.owl love this RDA big flavor and clouds and he has a top hat drip tip
d07cb8889ced19db4dfa752fe26c350f.jpg

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is this a "evod" only type tank? I know there is one that does both, I don't think this is the one. I want a smaller tank I can fit on my istick that I can rebuild. My erl mini is cool but just want to see what is out there.
It's the evod shape, but I have the little adapter that came with my istick so that I can throw any tank on.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$75.00 worth of flavors from Bull City,just to keep up with HIC's recipes!

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw, this place doesn't let people try out RDAs or mods before buying. None of the shops around here do that I'm aware of. Is this a norm that I'm missing out on?
well they have testors fo flavors, i would have asked if they have a plume to try out.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You should try the dark horse clone or the 454 clone both are cheap and surprisingly well machined.
Yeah, the Dark Horse has been on my radar for awhile now. Probably be my next purchase.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just ordered some liquid from Delaware vapor, two drip tips, and a small evod 2 tank for my 12 mg moments. Haha.

Valeriee Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My latest purchase is the Lazypen its extremely sleek and portable.This is a revolutionary Vaporizer because it creates true vapour versus your material touching the heating element. It has a Special glass filters are included to insure a true vape hit everytime.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the Dark Horse has been on my radar for awhile now. Probably be my next purchase.
I too have have the dark horse..and with a .3 ohm build and chuff cap it rocks at 75-80w on my IPV3..you can't go wrong with the dark horse..its great

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do I feel like I have never been so impatient with things coming in the mail until I started waiting for vape stuff?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do I feel like I have never been so impatient with things coming in the mail until I started waiting for vape stuff?
Your not alone, lol
I do get anxious waiting sometimes but USPS tracking really helps, especially signing up for email updates every time the package is scanned and having those updates automatically sent to my smartphone..it helps ease my impatience... Lol

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I just try to put it out of my mind, and I don't check tracking #s anymore.

WHAT?!?!?! It hasn't even left the facility yet?!?!?!

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting for ft is the worst :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just try to put it out of my mind, and I don't check tracking #s anymore.

WHAT?!?!?! It hasn't even left the facility yet?!?!?!
Might research more on who you order from...that said vendors like Eciggity, Beyond Vape, Discount Vapors and few others try to ship same day as my orders are placed..also I pay a little extra for two day priority mail on things like mods...Eciggity in Honolulu, and I'm in San Diego it only took 3 days for my mod to get here... that's a fast time to come 3,000 mi across the Pacific...and a fast processing time at Eciggity..

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's more a matter of USPS not updating their tracking info. According to the tracking #, the shipment I just got today (in Ohio) hasn't even left California yet.
That could be..usually first I get a shipping label created update, then a pre-shipment in tracking.. then a tracking update saying its been accepted at a USPS facility..they can scan and update through out the day
but usually get updates late in the evenings .. I have automatic updates sent to my smartphone like in this screenshot...
74018db76c7761ab661ad8ca0c3e7e3c.jpg
BTW,
This was my latest purchase, the IPV3 from Eciggity in Honolulu shown here with the 7ml Atlantis tank from A-Mod...
53f1b729df05c8f47f21f241ceb0c705.jpg

Last edited:

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny thing is I could have drove for my latest purchase. It's only like an hour away, but I didn't feel like driving. Lol that at least means the shipping should be pretty quick.

Crackjar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New to the forum, but like the idea of this thread...been Vaping on a ProVari V2.5 Zombie, but felt it was time to venture into the world of Rebuildables and new devices...anyways, made a large purchase this past Friday, order included:

Vapor Flask V2.1 DNA40
4 Sony VTC4-18650 Batteries
XTAR VP4 Charger
VapeKit Toolkit
RDA Coil Jig
Koga Japanese Cotton
Mutation X V3 White

I had to upgrade my charger as the previous XTAR charger finally bit the dust, loving the new VP4, and the Vapor Flask is truly a work of art!

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God, that is so retarded. Why does a usps package go a state up first, when I'm one state down an hour away. Stupid.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God, that is so retarded. Why does a usps package go a state up first, when I'm one state down an hour away. Stupid.
Maybe because of snow or road conditions possibly? Don't really know about the weather back there as it was close to 80°all week out here in sunny southern CA ...maybe you should've drove being that close..I would've lol

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe because of snow or road conditions possibly? Don't really know about the weather back there as it was close to 80°all week out here in sunny southern CA ...maybe you should've drove being that close..I would've lol

Yeah I'm feeling lazy lately. Lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mutation X with a glass bell cap. Flavour build of .3ohm dual 22g micros. GET ONE OF THESE!
sEn7dLY.png
Looks cool! I just ordered the new Mutation X V3...this one comes with a chuff drip tip..I like those big bore tips lately..got one on the dark horse and absolutely love it!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i will say this about the bell cap....IT WHISTLES until it heats up, then it is silent.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks cool! I just ordered the new Mutation X V3...this one comes with a chuff drip tip..I like those big bore tips lately..got one on the dark horse and absolutely love it!

It comes with a big bore tip....but it is sized specifically for the cap....not sure if an adaptor is available for 510 tips.
nkUpy4o.png

Twm2IdR.png

What I like is that I can take advantage of what is easily the best designed build decks on ANY rda...without that annoying sleeve and cap.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Aerotank Turbo came yesterday. Not quite sure why I wanted one.
I just did.
It's sitting atop my IPV Mini and pictured next to a regular Aerotank for comparison.

Yes. It's a pipebomb.
2015-01-21 23.00.31.jpg

VU Sponsors