Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Aerotank Turbo came yesterday. Not quite sure why I wanted one.
I just did.
It's sitting atop my IPV Mini and pictured next to a regular Aerotank for comparison.

Yes. It's a pipebomb.
View attachment 12969

What do you think of the Turbo? I saw it was dual coiled. Does it chuck twice the vapor?

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's on par with the Atlantis. The two coils together are reading out at 0.6 ohms on the IPV Mini.
Vapor production and flavor are dead even (as far as I can tell- using different liquid in each) but I'm leaning toward the Turbo because of its far greater capacity.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think of the Turbo? I saw it was dual coiled. Does it chuck twice the vapor?
Sorry. I didn't hit reply to answer your question. Woops.
And yes, it kicks out the vapor at 25 watts- only my sub-o dripper builds beat it

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
I've been using some form of vv/vw vape since day one, 11 1/2 months ago...finally got my first mech mod this week. Black Nemi topped with a new N22 dripper built at .8 ohms, not as good as my Magma but not too shabby either. Oh, and the Nemesis is good too ;)
N22 Nemesis.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No it does not chuck twice the flavor it does have a nice flavor its using silica so its different than the atlantis using the ceramic type wick and supposedly silica and the Kanger subtank which uses jap cotton.. I still use my turbo its cool I like take it out to freak people out most have never seen it and when they do they are like MY GOD WTF IS THAT THING!!!
I think the flavor is great especially if you put two 1.2 or .8 ohm sub coils from kanger then you get either .6 ohms or .4 thats when it seems to really shine

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
7AIJ6nU.png

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just bought a blue ring Dark Horse off ebay.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Is that the 30 watt version @franciscan or the 50 or ? I like the mod I should just grab one perfect for the subtank
That is the 30w Infinite Zero Clone with black carbon fibre courtesy of Steam Craft Vapors. The Subtank Mini with the RBA head and supplied .5ohm coil....at 25w is superb.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is the 30w Aspire Zero Clone with black carbon fibre courtesy of Steam Craft Vapors. The Subtank Mini with the RBA head and supplied .5ohm coil....at 25w is superb.
Yep thats where I run my subtank right around that area looks nice

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered a HanaModz DNA 30 and a Genitank Mega from FT. Will post pics when it is delivered!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
Going on a work trip for 4 days to anaheim next week and I didn't want to deal with batteries and my drippers through flights and everything so got something small and simple but still wonderful. iStick 30W and a Sub Tank Mini, I have a full size subtank and I think I actually like the mini even better. this may be my go to vape when I'm out and in the car now.

istick30_subtankmini.jpg

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I picked up a silver Sigelei 150 watt Thursday along with 2 coils for my aspire atlantis and a 30ml bottle of juice.

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
Expected in mail box Monday...Cloupor mini. The back up has been ordered from VapeB2B, a Smok Xpro M50 65W upgrade, just in case the Cloupor DOES go up in flames, or I have to send it back.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got 2x Samsung 25R's for $13.89 shipped from Genuinecells on ebay.
Bunch of other small wishlist items from FT too, including a stand for $7 that'll fit my desk.

Broken up into two orders as some were in stock and others aren't. ;)
That way, the in-stock stuff shipped already. That drip-tip 10-pak is because it's cheaper than buying 2 of those DTs. Just like the Orchid DT, but in PMMA..so nice and comfy.

Was reading this thread and I really like Don's hcigar gyro.. Can't seem to find it here in the states. Anyone know where I could get one?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heat shrink tubing to rewrap my batts, stainless SMPL mod, stainless Derringer RDA, black Delrin top cap for it, and all the matching drip tips :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Black vapor flask clone, black tugboat v2. Loving the plask.
Tried to find an Auth. 'Flask, didn't until last nite, already have spent...dammit.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should have my HexOhm box, and a IVP2 V2 in mon., or tues., 'can't wait...the Cloupor ZNA's STILL en route...still need to get spare glass, and a few atomizers..and another syrup device..possibly a Kanger Mini (Sub..).

mero16

Member For 4 Years
ordered a black infinite vapor flask v2 and a rebuildable vape nutt base. cant wait for them to arrive.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I better don't tell. Besides the list would be too long. :)

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Waiting on a nautilus (that I lost than FOUND ugh now I have two big nautilus lol)
Waiting on a ISTICK 30 wattage
Waiting on a subtank mini
Coils
Oh and a new purse... And boots lol

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting on my kanger subtank mini, just received my Aqua V2 some replacement PC tanks for it and the three set Kuro coiler set( i think that gives away where i got it from)

mero16

Member For 4 Years
its in, that was fast, got my black infinite vapor flask v2 30watt, and its awesome..still waiting for my rba base from vapenutt. all is good.

victoryred

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got the UD goblin a few days ago, which BLOWS AWAY the subtank and atlantis, I own all 3 and can not put the goblin down!! it's currently on my praxis mod rocking a .5 ohm build.. also picked up the sigelei 150watt box mod :D

qbsuCJ.jpg

mero16

Member For 4 Years
Just got the UD goblin a few days ago, which BLOWS AWAY the subtank and atlantis, I own all 3 and can not put the goblin down!! it's currently on my praxis mod rocking a .5 ohm build.. also picked up the sigelei 150watt box mod :D

qbsuCJ.jpg
cool, your gonna love that sigelei 150w...enjoy it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape mail just walked in with my IPV Mini and Kanger Nano Istick 30w should be following soon

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
5 hours on the Cloupor mini, no problems yet, cool as a cucumber. About to change the battery for the first time...running the Sony VTC4 in it. Loving this Cloupor so far!
Cloupor p1.jpg Cloupor p2.jpg

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IT CAME IN TECHNICALLY YESTERDAY!!!!
Also, bonus points for whoever gets the reference.

Attachments

• CAM00557.jpg
    CAM00557.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei 30w mini just came in this afternoon. I can't say how happy I am with it. Started with an aspire kit, switched that battery out for an eleaf. Did the job, but after a few weeks I could already feel the threads start to feel "off". I really wanted to get an RTA anyway, so I figured I may as well upgrade the mod to something that could handle sub ohms if necessary. Thanks to an early Valentines Day from my girlfriend I got this beauty in today.

Just like all the reviews I've read of Sigelei products, the build quality is fantastic. Solid build, great battery door, perfect fitting silicon sleeve. Built like a tank. Can't wait to pair it up with the Lemo Drop I have coming in hopefully this week.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423372763612.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423372763612.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 24

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have on the way a kanger v3 air flow controller for a protank 2 mini and ordered my first diy juice supplies to get my feet wet from RTS early this morning...Recent purchases could also include an MVP 20 watt, protank 2 mini clone and an EMOW tank clone.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Incoming mail on monday should be bringing some goodies!! New ipv mini v2 70watt with an atlantis tank. Bought the 5ml extension for it as well. Couple efest purple batteries and a new nitecore d4 charger. Can't wait!!

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just picked up another SMPL. Love the little thing.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IPV mini 30 W 2 Istick 30ws 3 kanger nanos coils batteries cool fire one ($18.00 with a iclear 30s for my son) juice juice and more juice

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copper 4Nine v3 clone, black Tobeco Kayfun 4, copper Emma clone, copper Onslaught dripper clone, 60 ct box of KoGenDo cotton, and a few bottles of various juices from various vendors...

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Joytech Delta V2. I like it more than my RTAs. My new favorite tank.

VU Sponsors