Become a Patron!

Whats Your Mechanical Collection Look Like?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
great mod....wasn't too impressed with the 303 though...I think I still have it around here somewhere.

Its funny looking at this now. I LOVED it and I was proud when I got it on the second try. Vaped on the same coil for almost 2 months. I was dry burning it and wire popped. No biggie, went to do it again and could never get it right again, NEVER. I tried and tried , went thru a spool of 30gauge wire ( 50ft) always the same things, few good puffs then the dreaded dry hit. Messed up my throat.

Id open it up, and check for hot spots, nada, perfect glow, even all around. Id test the resistance with the top on and off, in case something was touching . again all was fine. I took it apart so many times I stripped the threads on the positive pin. I had a spare pin so cleaned it up, threw it in the ultrasound and sold it. New owner loves it. Maybe it was my liquid, but most likely it was me. I kinda wish Id kept it cause it looked so beautiful on my MCR 20mm. I was even going to take a dremel to it and see if I could open up the top and the area around where the wick went in. Really narrow, could not get it going with a vertical coil and cotton like Scott of Ecig Reviews set it up.

BTW, if you need spare 510 pins I have 2 brand new ones, I'll send them your way
PS, I also have a nice Hiduron top cap for the 303 if you want it send me a pm.

VU Sponsors