Become a Patron!

Whats your typical wattage and coil ohm?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not ohms, fingers, LOL
giphy.gif

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
AVS tri core ss fc .42Ω in all 3 Nanos. 23.3-24.5w depending on juice and af.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Drop RDA - Pair of Fused Claptons - .12 ohms - 85 watts
Kylin RTA - Pair of Aliens -.15 ohms - 90 watts

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have not tried a single coil yet. Waiting on the cosmonaut I ordered to come in and I might try the Drop in Single coil.

In this thread Roadtrip635 has pics of his Drop with a single coil build

http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/drop-rda.373458/
Saw that, a few have commented favorably on the Drop with single coil. Was hoping they would release a solid silver, they went with solid gunmetal instead.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Saw that, a few have commented favorably on the Drop with single coil. Was hoping they would release a solid silver, they went with solid gunmetal instead.
I have not seen the gun metal one. I may have to go look. My curiosity is piqued

You could always get a black/silver and a silver/black one to make one solid black and the other solid silver. :cool:

Just kidding.

Maybe they will come out with a solid silver one soon. Still plenty of good RDA's out there that I am sure will be what you like. I will admit that it is sometimes hit and miss when trying to find that next piece of hardware.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have not seen the gun metal one. I may have to go look. My curiosity is piqued

You could always get a black/silver and a silver/black one to make one solid black and the other solid silver. :cool:

Just kidding.

Maybe they will come out with a solid silver one soon. Still plenty of good RDA's out there that I am sure will be what you like. I will admit that it is sometimes hit and miss when trying to find that next piece of hardware.
Oh I'll get the Drop. If a fabulous sale pops up I'll get black and silver, then sell the solid black or keep it for backup. In no hurry. Brad's has the new Drop solid colors for pre-order. They are sharp.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh I'll get the Drop. If a fabulous sale pops up I'll get black and silver, then sell the solid black or keep it for backup. In no hurry. Brad's has the new Drop solid colors for pre-order. They are sharp.
Bought mine from Brad. Small world.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive had a couple people now tell me I vape too "heavy" and too high, and its got me curious if maybe theyre right. I wanna get something to compare myself to, see if maybe I am going too hard on it.

Typically I vape (on a regulated mod) around 0.15-0.2 ohm and around 85-100 watts, and on my series mechs I vape at around 0.45-0.5 for around 120-130 watts. Those are my everyday, all day set ups. The mechs stay at home and I usually use them there and the regulated mods come out with me, but I never go below 85 watts any more, and at home I stay on the mechs at 120-130.

Is it too much? What are you usually vaping at?

I vape a ceramic GT CCell .5 coil at 35W which is top recommended wattage.

VU Sponsors