Become a Patron!

Where can I find a Nice Unregulated Box Mod?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic or clone.....Differences are pricing and most times wait times, there are so many on the market right now I couldn't even tell you where to start. Good luck:) Take a look around this forum and see the latest and greatest:)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IMO, "high end" is just a brand name. They are all built with the same type of wire (generally), the same MOFSET, and the same boxes.

I bought a few off EBay. I was happy with them (still am) and I got a good price. They all were built before they were listed, and hit my mailbox in a few days.

I will NOT pay 100+ for a unreg. box. It would have to be something REALLLLY special to do that.

Next box is gonna be a 26650 dual parallel box mod. And when I find one for about 75 bucks, I'll buy it.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMHO.... You get what you pay for- very similar to the gun world from my experience. Yes- there are some clones that will get by, but why risk it by waiting saving an extra $50. If you have the means, buy what you like.

IMO, "high end" is just a brand name. They are all built with the same type of wire (generally), the same MOFSET, and the same boxes.

I bought a few off EBay. I was happy with them (still am) and I got a good price. They all were built before they were listed, and hit my mailbox in a few days.

I will NOT pay 100+ for a unreg. box. It would have to be something REALLLLY special to do that.

Next box is gonna be a 26650 dual parallel box mod. And when I find one for about 75 bucks, I'll buy it.

To each their own but in my opinion high end in an unregulated box mod means a nice custom box, wiring wrapped with JT&T's or Techflex flame retardant sleeving, a nice countersunk 510, a insert of some sort keeping the wiring in place etc. Attention to detail IMO.

IMHO.... You get what you pay for- very similar to the gun world from my experience. Yes- there are some clones that will get by, but why risk it by waiting saving an extra $50. If you have the means, buy what you like.

Yea, I agree. I dont have a single hammond box or clone in my collection and I really do not intend on that changing either.

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im getting a box from conspiracy inc. The dudes over there do a pretty amazing job at making their boxes. Everything is super clean. Mosfet and all. Batteries run in parallel. They are unregulated though(high end?), so I don't know if your looking for something with a chip.

Im getting a box from conspiracy inc. The dudes over there do a pretty amazing job at making their boxes. Everything is super clean. Mosfet and all. Batteries run in parallel. They are unregulated though(high end?), so I don't know if your looking for something with a chip.

I just bought one myself!

art247

Member For 4 Years
i am excited to get a hammond box im going to etch or engrave
a design the aluminum is soft

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought one myself!

Did you get it laser engraved? I'm getting some pretty awesome engraving's on mine. I can't wait to post a pic of the thing when I get it. Gonna be stellar.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Agent is regulated with the okl t20 chip. They had some of the PSO branded ones at VaporDNA at last check.

Did you get it laser engraved? I'm getting some pretty awesome engraving's on mine. I can't wait to post a pic of the thing when I get it. Gonna be stellar.

No laser engraving. Where did you get yours at? They didn't offer laser engraving where I bought mine. Did you get the two tone box?

The Agent is regulated with the okl t20 chip. They had some of the PSO branded ones at VaporDNA at last check.

Yea I saw that too. I am not sure I want another regulated mod right now though. I have too many of them already.

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No laser engraving. Where did you get yours at? They didn't offer laser engraving where I bought mine. Did you get the two tone box?

I didn't get mine yet, but I think I'm gonna tell them to give me the two tone. I was talking to the guy Rob yesterday. I may have to wait longer to get it made now because theyre really backed up and theyre all going to some show in vegas... Kinda dissapointed but the wait will be worth it.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Build your own. You will then definitely get what you pay for.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got the Agent and the full size unregulated Conspiracy box, so I can vouch for both. Great mods, well built, work great.
TT

art247

Member For 4 Years

Yea I saw that too. I am not sure I want another regulated mod right now though. I have too many of them already.
i am going to do it by hand have an engraving set no electricity involved
id like it if you post a picuploadfromtaptalk1426707771413.jpg

VU Sponsors