Become a Patron!

Where can I find a replacement RBA for Kanger Subtank Mini?

faithalone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a dork and totally damaged the RBA for my Kanger Subtank Mini. I found one site that shows them for sale by themselves for around $8 but not in stock. If it's allowed are there any people who do not use theirs willing to part with it or even better does anyone know a source for these?

I know I could buy an entire Subtank clone from Fasttech for about $20 but don't want to wait that long and not a big fan of clones.

Thanks for any tips!

ryan_crable

Member For 5 Years
I also need a replacement for rba base for my subtank mini. I am wary of buying direct from Kangertech. They are a foreign company and they only accept credit cards. If they accepted paypal, I would buy from them in a heartbeat.

ryan_crable

Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure where they ship from. Call me crazy, but I am more comfortable using PayPal. That way the seller never gets any of my financial info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got mine from sweet-vapes, just sign up for email alert when they arrive in stock. I got the email literally like 3 hours later and they were out of stock again the next day. The things sell like hotcakes, and just FYI the RBA i received had the juice channels machined completely through, and its been working great.

VU Sponsors