Become a Patron!

Where can I find EVOD TWIST II (or 3, w/pass-thru) cheap- to ship fast to N. GA.?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find these cheap- that will ship quickly? Or if they have a free shipping coupon or discount code? -I hate to pay above $18 for these.

The ones I have have died on me.. so I'm in a rush to get these, and I am in North Georgia. Thank you!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google is your best bet. I doubt anyone around here knows where to get a 5yr old device. China won't be quick. So that eliminates that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find these cheap- that will ship quickly? Or if they have a free shipping coupon or discount code? -I hate to pay above $18 for these.

The ones I have have died on me.. so I'm in a rush to get these, and I am in North Georgia. Thank you!

Dez, anybody else you ask here about stuff like this is going to have to go to Google to look it up. Why don't you just do that to begin with?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Dez, anybody else you ask here about stuff like this is going to have to go to Google to look it up. Why don't you just do that to begin with?
I did, found them cheap eventually, but didnt know if anyone knew of a place right off.

VU Sponsors