Become a Patron!

where can i get 24/36 mgs e liquid

Hi, I am very new to vaping; having just ordered an Jacvapour VIM vape pen. I smoke about 30 Golden Virginia roll-ups a day and want to replicate that with a 24/36 mgs e liquid. I live in spain where I have never seen a vaping shop. I could purchase from the uk but the nicotine limit is 18mgs. I don't know whether the States has a legal limit. I tried vaping a few years back and got some e liquid from China. I am loathed to re-purchase from that country as I don't know the quality. Do you guys purchase from China or stick with suppliers from the States. I would very much appreciate any recos please thanks jack

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I am very new to vaping; having just ordered an Jacvapour VIM vape pen. I smoke about 30 Golden Virginia roll-ups a day and want to replicate that with a 24/36 mgs e liquid. I live in spain where I have never seen a vaping shop. I could purchase from the uk but the nicotine limit is 18mgs. I don't know whether the States has a legal limit. I tried vaping a few years back and got some e liquid from China. I am loathed to re-purchase from that country as I don't know the quality. Do you guys purchase from China or stick with suppliers from the States. I would very much appreciate any recos please thanks jack
Have you considered Nicotine Salt Eliquids? Nicotine Salts are available in strengths all the way up to 50mg. Many popular e-liquid brands now offer Salt Nicotine Eliquids.

Salt nicotine is a bit different from 'normal' or freebase nicotine. With salts, you get the nicotine fix without an extremely harsh throat hit that you typically would get from normal nicotine Eliquids.

Salts also get absorbed into your bloodstream faster which means it is more efficient. I would recommend salts over normal nicotine especially at the strength you are looking for. I'd say try out a 50mg salt nicotine Eliquid and see if it works out for you.

champton

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never thought of the nic salts, I was going to tell him about the nic boosters if they're available in Spain... he could buy a 24mg ejuice and bump it up with a nic booster, but those nic salts seem like they'll do the job better actually.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @jackteet and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I have gotten some nice e-Liquids from @HealthCabin who is in China and they also offer some of the familiar brands. Might want to check them out.

Hi Guys, Thank you all so much for the valuable advice. Being so new to vaping I feel like a fish out of water. I shall research the nic salts. At the moment I really haven't a clue. From what you say I can purchase a tobacco e liquid containing nic salts rather than just nicotine. I think I will try 36mgs to start with and work down from there.
Please correct me if I am wrong but the EU limit is 20mgs so I will have to purchase from China, unless the States have a higher limit. When I attempted vaping before I got 10ml of Dekang as I was told it is a very good quality. I know vaping has moved on so should I source a good supplier rather than a particular make of e liquid.
Is it good practice on this forum to PM suppliers rather than going to their site. So sorry to fire so many questions; most of which I am sure a silly and show my ignorance. Thanks again. jack

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally Wicked has 36mg nic available. They are out of the UK and have sales avalible in the US. also retail shops here in US.

I think 20mg is enough for our body, 24-36 mg it's too much. 20mg Salts is the best choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think 20mg is enough for our body, 24-36 mg it's too much. 20mg Salts is the best choice.

There are a lot of people who started vaping back around 2011-2014 who began with 24 or 36 mg freebase but it was widely available then. My sister used 36 mg for at least 3 years and then cut down to 24mg. That was all MTL vaping, though, and she didn't go through a lot of juice like most everybody does now.

I started at 18mg freebase and now I'm down to 6mg.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started at 18mg freebase and now I'm down to 6mg.

Started at that, have stayed at it for about 8 years now. Went from 2 ml daily average to 4 ml daily when I switched from tanks to RDA.

One might say tanks are more efficient in what juice is used. I do not mind using an extra 2 ml a day to use RDAs.

My preference is for RDAs because to me they offer better flavor & overall experience.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Guys, Thank you all so much for the valuable advice. Being so new to vaping I feel like a fish out of water. I shall research the nic salts. At the moment I really haven't a clue. From what you say I can purchase a tobacco e liquid containing nic salts rather than just nicotine. I think I will try 36mgs to start with and work down from there.
Please correct me if I am wrong but the EU limit is 20mgs so I will have to purchase from China, unless the States have a higher limit. When I attempted vaping before I got 10ml of Dekang as I was told it is a very good quality. I know vaping has moved on so should I source a good supplier rather than a particular make of e liquid.
Is it good practice on this forum to PM suppliers rather than going to their site. So sorry to fire so many questions; most of which I am sure a silly and show my ignorance. Thanks again. jack
IGNORANCE is when you don't ask...
so ASK AWAY.. these folks are really good...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Super old thread here. Lol

Sometimes when someone revives a Long Dead Thread some Hilarious shit happens or someone gets some needed info. When the Trolls revive them we can tell~!

VU Sponsors