1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

Where do you buy cbd vape juice? Discounts? Thx!

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by dez, Nov 20, 2018.

1. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    For those of you that buy your CBD E-juice, where do you get it?

Who has good flavors / good prices? along with potency?

(Right now I have a good brand but they don't make CBD E-juice.) Thanks in advance!

2. ajvapes

ajvapes Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I use Koi CBD. Just got an email that their Black Friday sale begins at midnite...

3. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have checked with a lot of companies.. including that one, and everyone uses isolate, + maybe some of them add terpenes as well, but I NEED STRONG, FULL-SPECTRUM VAPE JUICE, WITH the included TRACE amount of THC- and after looking at almost every company that I have found in the last couple of days, I'm having a terrible time finding it. I would be okay with a pre field tank at this point, but still only found one that was full spectrum and of course it was sold out..
    Do you have any idea where I could find that?

4. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    I'm afraid that this is all that is available to those of us living in non-legal states...Koi has vape juice up 1000 mg. I started with blue koi 250 mg and now have tried white koi 1000. After reading the test data again there are terpenes in the flavored juices. Not sure if the level of terps are significant or not. I mix their juice with my adv and vape normally.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  5. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What does the koi 1,000 taste like in The Vape juice? I noticed that it is THC free it says, which is why I didn't shop there . There are full spectrum Ejuices, that do have the Trace Amounts of THC. .and I really wish the company that I get my regular CBD oil from vape juice, but they do not.
    Note..I did find 2 companies with Black Friday sales and the one I bought from, cbdfx, has a buy one get one free cell with the code: BLACKFRIDAY so I got strawberry and hope it tastes good and I've heard it taste pretty good but still has the flavor of the plant in it somewhat.
    Medical marijuana is only available in Georgia for like five different reasons.. mostly extreme seizures or Parkinson's and things like that, and I don't think there are any dispensaries, but still I am able to get what is legal everywhere, which is full-spectrum CBD that has .03% or less amount of THC in it.
    A lot of them use the wrong terminology, which is confusing when it comes to looking up cbd Vape juices.. they say things that are confusing to know if there are Trace Amounts of THC or not, at least that is the reason that I read about when I was reading an article about vaping CBD and why it is so confusing to find a juice. A lot of them say that you CBD oil making you think it's the same CBD oil that you put under your tongue but that they just add VG or PG.
    Also, most people, including me, use a smartphone, and the posted reports that you could look at are so tiny on my phone , and they are not in PDF form that I can pull up and blew up in PDF form and actually read .. except for CBDFx, so even if there are reports.. I cannot read most of them.
    Some of them have in them, but say there is no THC just because it is below the legal limit and is a trace amount.
    The ones I found, and ordered from, that were clear about it are- SavageCBD..they have a pre-filled tank of pineapple crush flavored full spectrum CBD Vape that is 510 ego-threaded so it will work on most vaporizers and has Trace Amounts of THC in it- but I could not read the report on that one so I only ordered one of them to see if it will work for me.
    But, I ordered buy one get one free, a 1,000 mg 30 ml bottle of strawberry flavored cbd Vape juice that was $100, and I hated to spend it but it was the best deal I have found and has everything I'm looking for including the Trace Amounts of THC and full spectrum CBD. I could not find a report for the regular strawberry juice, so I looked at the pre-filled pen with the same strawberry juice and it did have a report that was a PDF file I could download and then blow up on my phone and read very clearly. For veterans, you can get a permanent 20% off code that will always be in your cart even if you have a spouse that is a veteran and you are not. My boyfriend is a veteran so I was able to get the date they requested from him for his branch of service and get a permanent code but the buy one get one free was much better.
    Savage is also 50% off for Black Friday with code: BF50
    Check out my thread with all of the discounts at the top of the CBD form where I posted all that I found and also posted a couple of web sites that are full of discounts for other companies as well. It's not all Vape juice but it is all CBD and some have Vape juice with CBD.

6. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    If you ck the lab results @ koi you can download the pdf. There is a button below the test. I checked Savage but the tests were incomplete.
    The blue kol is a raz dragon fruit mix and tastes like a decent ejuice.

Attached Files:

7. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    When they quote mg / unit, is the unit the entire bottle? I just started checking out lab reports yesterday, and was only one that I could blow up on my phone and read learly- which was from cbdfx..
    But it was only one page, and the others, even though I couldn't see them well, did not includ all of the information that koi does.
    May be for the sale after Christmas I may try koi. I didn't this time because it was 0 THC..And I did want the Trace amount.

8. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    unit = bottle...the amount of info on koi's site is the reason I bought from them. Other then that, I have no knowledge of the accuracy of that info. It seems to work...YMMV

9. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Hi @dez , have you recieved your savage order yet ? if so , how do you like it?

10. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I only ordered the pre-filled cartridge but haven't given it much of a chance yet. Got my cbdfx pen and it's not doing much right off. My lungs are a little sensitive so I'll try them & the cbdfx additive tomorrow and reply.