Become a Patron!

where do you buy labels?

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
where do I find those blank stickers to write on and label my bottles? dollar store?

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I steal mine from work, but I do supply the Sharpie markers to write on them.

Every office supply store has what you're looking for. I've seen them at Costco, Sam's, Walmart and Target too.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Masking tape all the way!

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol I've done the masking tape and sharpie thing when taking commercial ejuice on the go.. I want to be "legit" when starting my DIY journey lol I know it's lame :D

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can find plenty of labels in your nearest Liberal Arts University safe space.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gave up on labels. It's such a pain in the ass to get the glue off the bottle when you take them off. I just write on the bottle with a sharpie now.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Labels? I make my own.

Libtard
Republitard
Racist
Dumb ass
Nazi

You get the idea.

Oh, you probably meant something else. Nevermind. :giggle:

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use a roll of the white medical tape we have at the house from the MIL living with us.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use the 99¢ store cheap ones and splurged last time for colors. Single edge razor blade and they come right off.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I want to be "legit" when starting my DIY journey lol

You really should get started filling some bottles because with all these threads you start you might want to think about condensing them into one or you will never find anything you have asked for months.

labelwriter 450, 19mm x 51mm labels, juice calculator by rod brown here http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

great caculator in it's own right, but after you've made a juice it will print you a nice little label with all the info on

label on 50ml bottle
IMG_20171027_005643.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
where do I find those blank stickers to write on and label my bottles? dollar store?

Ask around if you don't already know a UPS driver. They usually carry a bunch of blank labels in their trucks. Those labels stick really well.

If I'm not using the bottle inside a mod, I just leave them on and stick another on top of it. For me, it provides a better "finger" grip. ;)

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi

VU Sponsors