Where has CrazyChef been?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I stumbled on something that made me think of @CrazyChef today. Odd that his/her name didn't come up when I tagged the name.

Anyone know of any Intel?

Last edited:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
I also was waiting for him to come online so I could speak with him. I hope he did not get booted again. When you try to go to his profile page it gives an error. I also would like to know any intel?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read somewhere on the forum a few days ago he was booted. I have no clue what thread it was.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw it mentioned in the "Post your builds" thread. I know nothing, other than he got banned. Hope it wasn't for long.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was his 2nd time getting booted, so it will probably be permanent this time. I've no clue what he did, either time, but if you don't learn from your mistakes... well, I guess you're doomed to repeat them. :(

Andria

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not sure what happened but as far as learning from your mistake...I saw a thread where he was brought into regarding coils and was scolded for replying and the moderator says he has to be brought into the thread in order to reply. I was like "what?" What you said needed to happen did in fact happen so what's the big deal.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
^^^^^What They Said^^^^^

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
He fucked up.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
good any vendor selling juice for 27.00 a bottle should be spanked in the face first then booted he will be back with a new user id probably change his store name and be crazier than ever

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good any vendor selling juice for 27.00 a bottle should be spanked in the face first then booted he will be back with a new user id probably change his store name and be crazier than ever
Looking forward to it
tumblr_nn3tdoy0Ux1r239fno1_400_zpsxz5kia21.gif

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
He was banned for selling juice in a thread outside his vendor forum, we banned him once prior and let him back in, he was well aware of our forum vendor rules here and violated them yet again. Does that answer your question Ms. Trixy ?

Indeed it does, Whiskey. Thank you for letting us know.
Even "I" know that's criminal act here. With multiple warnings too?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

He can be tracked by his IP address.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I say track him down and burn him at the stake (with framed staple coils). Violating VU rules is inexcusable...

Hack, cough...'scuse me while I vomit :rolleyes:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna be blunt...

HOW AND WHY IS THIS ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS BUT CHEF????????????????

Blunt answer...

It's a forum, therefore peeps are gonna talk. It's kinda what they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus; More

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Excuse me as I beat my meat:

steak-with-mallet.jpg

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Announcements brought to you by Jergens lotion..Turning internet wishes into a smoooooth reality....Oh sorry wrong forumo_O

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well great...now ll have to root your phone instead....
Forcing download with Dropbox and Sql....Installing DroidJack in 3....2....1....Mine! :cool::D

If you can root my Zmax Pro, I'll give you a cookie. ZTE won't release the locked bootloader. Because it's a "budget carrier phone." Assholes.

Andria

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes I know that but I doubt if this is a IP ban and even if it is it changes as most people are DHCP. Unless you ban a whole subnet its close to impossible to ban someone via IP and if you use a VPN its impossible

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I know from experience here at VU about different IPs. Believe me, it will look as though he has multiple accounts. (I've had points issued to me for logging in with a different IP address).

DHCP would work against him since it issues a random IP address each time. (Hubby is a Computer Guy by trade). I didn't ask him about rooting.

As far as VPN, he'd have to be working from within a company to get that security. And, I'm not just talking about Chef. It could be anyone.

That's my 2 cents. Whether they can rub together is another issue.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bypassing an IP ban is quite easy, but is not really the point here.
For Chef it's all about people knowing that it's him, because nobody is going to buy coils and gear from a random person.
And if you know it's him, then so do we.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know from experience here at VU about different IPs. Believe me, it will look as though he has multiple accounts. (I've had points issued to me for logging in with a different IP address).

DHCP would work against him since it issues a random IP address each time. (Hubby is a Computer Guy by trade). I didn't ask him about rooting.

As far as VPN, he'd have to be working from within a company to get that security. And, I'm not just talking about Chef. It could be anyone.

you have no idea what you are saying in fact you are completely wrong

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I told you it was only 2 cents. I'm not educated in that field but I will tell you that I WAS in fact issued points against my account for logging in from a different server. Admin thinks I had 2 accounts.

:nothingtoadd:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told you it was only 2 cents. I'm not educated in that field but I will tell you that I WAS in fact issued points against my account for logging in from a different server. Admin thinks I had 2 accounts.

:nothingtoadd:
That isn't all that you were given points for and the account points, some were removed, why stir shit, Trixy?

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... I logged in from the hospital's wifi when my mom was dying; surely I wasn't given points for THAT???

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's different than making entirely new accounts

Good! Because our new truck has wifi too, and if I ever get bored waiting for the ol man sometimes, I might login. :D

Andria

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you can root my Zmax Pro, I'll give you a cookie. ZTE won't release the locked bootloader. Because it's a "budget carrier phone." Assholes.

Andria
You don't want a rootkit in your phone.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I have lots of friends on OCN with a personal VPN. You just have to pay for it. In some areas it's pretty reasonable. Not mine.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You don't want a rootkit in your phone.

Probably not, since I don't even know what that is. That's the only reason I don't really care if the phone won't root, I don't know Android well enough to be safe with that much access.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That isn't all that you were given points for and the account points, some were removed, why stir shit, Trixy?

I'm not deliberately stirring. Subjects have come up that are still bothersome to me. As for Chef, the subject took on a life of it's own. I had no idea he was banned. Talk of the IP's, etc got me upset.
I believe I'll step out of this conversation now. I'm sorry I brought it up the first place.

Last edited:

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably not, since I don't even know what that is. That's the only reason I don't really care if the phone won't root, I don't know Android well enough to be safe with that much access.

Andria
Rooting your phone gives you root access. This term in unix programs (android) means that your are the administration of your own phone where as on stock phone your are not.
A rootkit is something that can be easily done to anyones phone if you can follow complicated instructions and know the lingo. The rootkit gives someone else root access to your phone. This means they own it and every account accessed after the kit was installed.
And that's something that can be done by any script kiddie.

VU Sponsors