Become a Patron!

Where the best place to buy juice.

VapinSteve0

Member For 1 Year
So I've been vaping for awhile, I've noticed that ejuice seems to be alot cheaper online compared to local shops.. I can buy naked 100 and Milkman also Juice head about 5-10 cheape sometimes more.. But where is the best site/place to buy juice in your opinions.. I've bought from VaporDNA, recently.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEST PLACE TO BUY JUICES WITH OUT IT BEING A SCAM.. NOTICED A FEW SITES OUR. THANKS YOU SO MUCH... ;)

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I've been vaping for awhile, I've noticed that ejuice seems to be alot cheaper online compared to local shops.. I can buy naked 100 and Milkman also Juice head about 5-10 cheape sometimes more.. But where is the best site/place to buy juice in your opinions.. I've bought from VaporDNA, recently.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEST PLACE TO BUY JUICES WITH OUT IT BEING A SCAM.. NOTICED A FEW SITES OUR. THANKS YOU SO MUCH... ;)

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
There is a list of recommended juice vendors on my blog. The link is below.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't bought from them in a while but ejuice.deals seems to be one of the cheapest on naked 100. Where I usually but ejuice is brokedick or vapewild. vapewild opened a B&M near my house so I start buying from them and their juice is great. $18 for 60ml isn't that cheap but you get 2 10ml sample bottles.

VapinSteve0

Member For 1 Year
I've tried them an didn't think they was that good.. wasn't bad but definitely milkman tastes alot better along with naked100 a better taste and cleaner to me along with flavor and definitely get a throat hit off naked 100 I didn't know what people we're talking about till I tried them lol

(-: VapingSteveO :)

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried them an didn't think they was that good.. wasn't bad but definitely milkman tastes alot better along with naked100 a better taste and cleaner to me along with flavor and definitely get a throat hit off naked 100 I didn't know what people we're talking about till I tried them lol

If you're talking about brokedick it just ok. I think vapewild is better than naked100. But vapewild has flavors I don't care for but that goes with any brand. The links she was talking about are on right side of the blog

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second http://www.vapingwatch.com/
They got some great CS and the flavors are great, although I’ve only had the fruity flavors.
Bottles (glass) comes packaged superbly and fast.

Note: the creation date on the bottle (it’s pretty fresh) so I’d tend to hold it a little to age and transfer it to a unicorn squeeze bottle when using.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Best place I've found has Naked 100 at $10.95 for a 60ml. They sell a LOT of different brands. I get a 120ml bottle of Mad Hatter 120 Cream Pop for $15.99. They have a lot of name brands for really good prices. For example Vapetasia Killer Kustard 100ml is $12.99.

Vape Society Supply

VapinSteve0

Member For 1 Year
While back I bought there sample pack of 10 10ml bottles and tried several from them. They wasn't bad at all for the price.

I love naked 100 it's cleaner than some of the others , I found 60ml naked 100 I believe they have all the naked 100 flavors for 9.90$$ website is 2nd wife vape they also have vapetasia 100ml bottle for 13$- 15$ they have aother brands as well i heard good reviews about them.

VU Sponsors