Become a Patron!

Where to Buy Cheapest Authentic Hadaly?

antikryst

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just shooting this question here. Not sure if it's the right forum.. if not mods.. kindly take it out.

WTB a new authentic hadaly. Just want to know where I could get it the cheapest. Saw some sites selling it for around 50 but I'm not sure about the authenticity.

Not from the US but my sister from the US is flying to Manila soon.. so I can ask her to pick one up for me from a US seller.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Right now in the US they are all going for $70.50 online

A few weeks back you could get it for $59.99 at ElementVape but their price is now is also $70.50

If your sister can get it online, Coval Vapes is the fastest shipper I know of - three days to Alaska where I live, that is fast :)

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They are out of stock at VapeRoyalty :(

Damn! They need to update their site. All I did was look at it right under the 5 yellow stars where it says 'availability' and it says "in stock". They need to fix this crap. :(

Michael

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, you got sooo many better options in Manila. Whenever I head down there or to Davao to visit the in laws, I always stock up. Much better quality and much better price (when buying in country) than the Hadaly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors