Become a Patron!

Where to buy Granny's Pie?

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
So last February my wife bought me a bottle of Granny's Pie Peach Cobler Ejuice and I loved it but never got around to ordering more. The delema I have is that the website she got it from Flawlessvaporshop.com no longer carries it and all the big name places don't carry it either. I've googled it, but none of the sites that carry it I'm familiar with and I had a bad experience the last time I ordered off a website I didn't know and spent 100$ on ejuice that was about to expire and they tasted awful (ecigaretteempire.com). I was curious if anyone else has bought this flavor online or know good reputable online shops I should order from, preferably with fast shipping.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I

I've seen this place, how reliable are they? Their prices are really good and that worries me a little.
We've been a vendor here on the VU for over two years. Been in business years before that. I'm always on here twice a day so if there's any issues I always get them taken care of. Thanks Pami and Inspects for the good feedback. We try our best !

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
We've been a vendor here on the VU for over two years. Been in business years before that. I'm always on here twice a day so if there's any issues I always get them taken care of. Thanks Pami and Inspects for the good feedback. We try our best !

I put one order in Saturday for the Granny's Pie but with the sale going on and all the positive feedback I put another order today for some other juices. Looking forward to them!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I put one order in Saturday for the Granny's Pie but with the sale going on and all the positive feedback I put another order today for some other juices. Looking forward to them!
Awesome!... I picked up a bottle myself... Fruit n Custard - Mango :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys ! If there's any issues let me know, I know the warehouse guy John gets bombed on sales like this but he's the best !

AAApone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
have ordered about 200 bucks worth of mods, tanks and juice from breazy over the last 2 weeks and have had everything received in 3-4 days. Only issue though I have come across with the breazy site is some of my negative product reviews have been removed from their site and I have yet to receive an explanation why.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't do it lmao. You can email [email protected] and ask for an answer. I don't see why they would do that when it involves a product and not our service ?

VU Sponsors