Become a Patron!

Where to Buy Quality Squonk Bottles? USModz Stinger

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
I'm looking for quality bottles for my Stinger BF. The bottle supplied is roughly 18mm in diameter. I was looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse bottles, but they're 20mm in diameter, and after making some quick measurements, it appears there's just not enough room between the 20700 and case to fit a 20mm bottle (see attached image). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey

20180225_154724 mod.jpg

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
Try modmaker.co.uk there's a big selection
Nice, thanks! I'll check them out. I usually get hit hard on shipping from the UK, though.

These are awesome: Authentic Lost Vape Squonk Bottle for Therion BF DNA75C Mod

These too: YFTK Replacement Dropper Bottle for SVA 75W Style BF Squonk Box Mod

There are many others, but can vouch for the quality of these at great prices

Awesome, thanks! Is shipping to the US fairly quick from this vendor?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nice, thanks! I'll check them out. I usually get hit hard on shipping from the UK, though.

Awesome, thanks! Is shipping to the US fairly quick from this vendor?

It depends - if they say in stock, I usually get it within two weeks. If its says ships within X days, it usually takes a month to six weeks - a trade off for cheap prices, lol

Where are you shipping too?

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
It depends - if they say in stock, I usually get it within two weeks. If its says ships within X days, it usually takes a month to six weeks - a trade off for cheap prices, lol

Where are you shipping too?
Shipping to US. Also, when they say the color is white, or black, I'm assuming that's a transparent white/black. And do the bottles come with the tube or does that have to purchased separately? Thanks

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shipping to US. Also, when they say the color is white, or black, I'm assuming that's a transparent white/black. And do the bottles come with the tube or does that have to purchased separately? Thanks

They come complete -

The kinda neat thing about the Lost Vape bottles is the fact that they have a ring on the bottle neck you can turn to allow air to escape if you are using a refill bottle through the 510

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
They come complete -

The kinda neat thing about the Lost Vape bottles is the fact that they have a ring on the bottle neck you can turn to allow air to escape if you are using a refill bottle through the 510
Nice! I wondered how the pressure is released when filling with a 510 bottle.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I wondered how the pressure is released when filling with a 510 bottle.

If you have the Lost Vape bottles, you turn the ring to open a vent hole

If you use most bottles, just squeeze it (or the refill bottle) to make room for displaced air

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
If you have the Lost Vape bottles, you turn the ring to open a vent hole

If you use most bottles, just squeeze it (or the refill bottle) to make room for displaced air
Thanks for the tip. I wish there was a US vendor with Lost Vape bottles in stock. You have any experience with the Geekvape bottles for Athena?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the tip. I wish there was a US vendor with Lost Vape bottles in stock. You have any experience with the Geekvape bottles for Athena?

No - but I have no reason to believe they are bad

I'm not overly hip on US vendors for bottles, as I have a crazy supply from overseas already, lol

Am really surprised you haven't had more responses yet - tons of squonkers around here, and many only buy domestic and could probably give you many, many choices from US vendors

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.....You have any experience with the Geekvape bottles for Athena?
too soft for my liking, take a real long time to expand after squeezing it (and have used multiple rda on top of the box). I am new to squonking so my only comparisons for it so far are pulse and rsq bottles. I will be replacing my athena bottle as soon as I order some yftk or coil-master gremlin bottles.

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
too soft for my liking, take a real long time to expand after squeezing it (and have used multiple rda on top of the box). I am new to squonking so my only comparisons for it so far are pulse and rsq bottles. I will be replacing my athena bottle as soon as I order some yftk or coil-master gremlin bottles.
Thanks, where do you order your bottles from?

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't like the bottle in the Athena,you won't like Yftk bottle either,they are almost identical.If you want a good silicone bottle try a Sjmy bottle.They are silicone,but it's a thicker material than most,and they squonk great,and suck the juice back in pretty quick.I bought the Yftk sva clone,and hated the bottle,so i swapped it with the Sjmy and it made a huge difference.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't like the bottle in the Athena,you won't like Yftk bottle either,they are almost identical.If you want a good silicone bottle try a Sjmy bottle.They are silicone,but it's a thicker material than most,and they squonk great,and suck the juice back in pretty quick.I bought the Yftk sva clone,and hated the bottle,so i swapped it with the Sjmy and it made a huge difference.
thanks for the correction, it is the sjmy bottles I have in my FT cart. I got confused by the letters for yftk posted earlier.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for the correction, it is the sjmy bottles I have in my FT cart. I got confused by the letters for yftk posted earlier.
I think you'll like those.They are soft,but not stupid soft like a lot of the silicone bottles out there.I have a few more on the way to replace some other too soft bottles too.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've never had a bottle that was too soft - but the vast majority of my atties drain well

With the majority of RDAs coming out with squonk pins these days, a lot of them were not intended to squonk when they were designed and don't drain, creating flooding and over-squonking issues

ccater1

Member For 1 Year
Anyone have any experience with Motley Mods bottles? Not sure if link posing is allowed or not, otherwise I'd post a link. Looked in the 'what not to do' section and didn't notice it, but I don't want to break any rules.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any experience with Motley Mods bottles? Not sure if link posing is allowed or not, otherwise I'd post a link. Looked in the 'what not to do' section and didn't notice it, but I don't want to break any rules.

Link posting perfectly okay on VU

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't have a chance to read this entire thread but wanted to chime in and maybe help out. I purchased the MM Squonk Botfle, it's not silicone but it is super soft for plastic. I absolutely love it. They have them over at brosciencevapees.com (not 100% that's the url but u can type it into Google if it doesn't work). Pretty sure I spent $8 including shipping. They have some other modmaker stuff there as well but they are located in the U.S... I actually ordered some from kidney puncher and they should be here any day now (az USPS is the worst ever), I'll let you know how they are.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't have a chance to read this entire thread but wanted to chime in and maybe help out. I purchased the MM Squonk Botfle, it's not silicone but it is super soft for plastic. I absolutely love it. They have them over at brosciencevapees.com (not 100% that's the url but u can type it into Google if it doesn't work). Pretty sure I spent $8 including shipping. They have some other modmaker stuff there as well but they are located in the U.S... I actually ordered some from kidney puncher and they should be here any day now (az USPS is the worst ever), I'll let you know how they are.

Yeah,those MM bottles are nice,MM does actually have silicone bottles now as well in a few different sizes,but i don't think Broscience sells those ones yet.

ccater1

Member For 1 Year

Thanks for the info

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I been using the kidney Puncher silicone bottle all day and it isn’t bad At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors