Become a Patron!

Where to buy Syringes

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use them to drain tanks, although somebody may have a better idea. The last time I bought, it was $18 for some kind of starter set. I need more, but don't want to pay that price. Any ideas on cheaper ones? Or a more efficient way to drain tanks, yet save the juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you drifter. Like that price much better

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, can't beat that price Rm. Thanks

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might be just me but if you want to save money, Just wash them out!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It might be just me but if you want to save money, Just wash them out!!
You can but if you do not take steps to save the printing on the barrel they wash off.

I am still semi looking for glass syringes, I know they are out there and expensive but can be found.

Blewt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tape them when they are new to mark the mils. Scotch tape works fine or hit the numbers with clear finger nail polish (also works if an 18650 gets a nick in its plastic sheath).

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can but if you do not take steps to save the printing on the barrel they wash off.
Well that is true and as Blewt said tape works well and nail polish should also work. But The OP says that he just uses them to, and I quote: I use them to drain tanks so it does not really matter for him/her.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I only use the for draining tanks when there's an issue with the wick. Have had my present one for probably 6 months. It's been getting harder and harder to push and pull. Finally this morning, the inside part just bent over. If that makes sense.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use 10 mil for liquid and 1mil for flavors And I have 20 mil but seldom use them. I use I mil for flavors. when new I place scotch tape over the print after a year you still can't see the tape. I label ea one vg, pg and nic and use them only what they are labeled. I clean them out after each use. buy mine at www.wizardlabs.com one of the best selections I could find on all lab stuff.

thatguy2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite place to get them is at Tractor Supply. These 6 cc (6 ml) come in a package of 6 for $1.99
---> http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/producers-pridereg;-luer-lock-syringe-6cc-capacity-pack-of-6

Complete list of available sizes by typing "syringe" in the search box. Easy, no hassle way to purchase.
Also have needles available, but be aware that they are not blunt needles.

Depending on where you are located, you should have a Tractor supply close to you. Store locator here
----> http://www.tractorsupply.com/StoreL...ngId=-1&cm_sp=head_nav-_-page-_-store_locator

If you go, just walk in the front door and stay to the right side of the store. Pass the Boot's and Jeans you'll see pet food and up toward the ceiling will be a sign for "Animal Health". Syringes and needles are right under that sign. If you are into DIY, just to the right of the syringes, you will find gallon jugs of USP PG for $21.99.

Every TSC store I have ever been in has been laid out exactly the same..

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use them to drain tanks, although somebody may have a better idea. The last time I bought, it was $18 for some kind of starter set. I need more, but don't want to pay that price. Any ideas on cheaper ones? Or a more efficient way to drain tanks, yet save the juice?

Farm and Home stores, veterinary supply places.

Graham Bradley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ecigexpress has all kinds of syringes, in both bulk and single purchase availability, and also have glass syringes.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've gotten them from Amazon, Bull City, Wizard Labs and Amanda, lol.

I've not used any in a while, though. I still have several I haven't used since I switched to weight.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecigexpress has all kinds of syringes, in both bulk and single purchase availability, and also have glass syringes.
I just went over to check and I don't see any glass syringes, just regular.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite place to get them is at Tractor Supply. These 6 cc (6 ml) come in a package of 6 for $1.99
---> http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/producers-pridereg;-luer-lock-syringe-6cc-capacity-pack-of-6

Complete list of available sizes by typing "syringe" in the search box. Easy, no hassle way to purchase.
Also have needles available, but be aware that they are not blunt needles.

Depending on where you are located, you should have a Tractor supply close to you. Store locator here
----> http://www.tractorsupply.com/StoreL...ngId=-1&cm_sp=head_nav-_-page-_-store_locator

If you go, just walk in the front door and stay to the right side of the store. Pass the Boot's and Jeans you'll see pet food and up toward the ceiling will be a sign for "Animal Health". Syringes and needles are right under that sign. If you are into DIY, just to the right of the syringes, you will find gallon jugs of USP PG for $21.99.

Every TSC store I have ever been in has been laid out exactly the same..
Thank you, @thatguy2!

I was mixing the other night and I realized that I needed some syringes larger than 5 ml. I saw your post and located a TSC just 2 miles out of my way on my way to the office. This store's sign read "Equine Health", but the syringes were in fact, right under it. Pretty much exactly where you said they would be.

I got 4 20ml, and 8 12ml for $11.89. Not too shabby considering how convenient it was.

Last edited:

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just head over to your local drugstore and ask for 1ml 5ml 10ml. they cost between 15-50 cents

purevapor1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i picked up a 100pk of 1ml and 100pk of 3ml Luer slip disposables for $14 on amazon with free 2 day shipping

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i picked up a 100pk of 1ml and 100pk of 3ml Luer slip disposables for $14 on amazon with free 2 day shipping

Can't get any better !

i use bull city vapor. they have cheap syringes. id only buy 10ml syringes. you dont really need more than that. and a small syringe for nicotine.

VU Sponsors