Become a Patron!

Where to buy vaping equipment?

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have seen all the online sites for everything. But, in your opinion where is the best site to buy vaping hardware? I think i may have a slight problem in control my spending on these items. :) I usually go to vapingcheap.com and i like that site as reference, but honestly don't want to buy overseas. any input would be appreciated. I have been buying slightly more expensive from the websites from my North Carolina stores to support local. Their online prices are a lot cheaper than the actually store prices so it isn't that bad. But still would like to get some ideas as to where to search for equipment; IE fasttech, and vapenw. what is your opinion? Thank you guys for the support of the community!

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you!! Trying to learn and everything. Still fairly new to this only about two weeks cig free. Thank you for helping!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a slight problem in spending on this stuff too!! It is still cheaper that cigarettes for me though. I usually wait for something new to be out about a month before I buy it. The price seems to drop. I buy a lot of the deals @VaporJoes post, like @Whiskey suggested. Welcome!

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a slight problem in spending on this stuff too!! It is still cheaper that cigarettes for me though. I usually wait for something new to be out about a month before I buy it. The price seems to drop. I buy a lot of the deals @VaporJoes post, like @Whiskey suggested. Welcome!
Lol my husband said no more stuff unless it was needed juice..

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i go to www.grottovapor.com i got my kamry 30 v2 from them. they shipped to me in 4 days and they got some nicce stuff. if not them my other guys are vaporbeast.com if grotto dont have what i need i go there. hope that helps
Thank you! I will def check them out. I haven't heard of the grotto before. Thanks for looking out!!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, you have found Vaping Underground. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
You have found the place where you will find all the deals you have been looking for and more!

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, you have found Vaping Underground. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
You have found the place where you will find all the deals you have been looking for and more!
Thank you! So far I've learned a lot but that's partly due to me stalking this forum well and YouTube. I just ordered from vapor DNA. Vape on!!!!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tons of good sites out there, but tons of bad ones too...I generally watch @VaporJoes blog, he's turned me on to quite a few good suppliers with good deals over the years...

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The good news, you've found VU, welcome to the zoo!

The bad news, it's really hard to not overspend :) Just as soon as I got my hardware spending halfway under control, I found myself buying tons of flavorings for DIY eliquid (last count was 132 different flavorings *eep!*)

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The good news, you've found VU, welcome to the zoo!

The bad news, it's really hard to not overspend :) Just as soon as I got my hardware spending halfway under control, I found myself buying tons of flavorings for DIY eliquid (last count was 132 different flavorings *eep!*)
Switch to vaping they said... It will be cheaper they said spent twice as much on this than my monthly spending was on cigarettes lol.... But I'm passionate about it and have a love for it. Vape on!! Haven't gotten into diy yet.. But I have a feeling I will eventually

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Switch to vaping they said... It will be cheaper they said spent twice as much on this than my monthly spending was on cigarettes lol.... But I'm passionate about it and have a love for it. Vape on!! Haven't gotten into diy yet.. But I have a feeling I will eventually

I hear ya :) Back when I first started, it was way cheaper than smoking. Back then, though, the hardware was limited to only a few choices and DIY was unheard of. I look at all of the current spending as an investment and that once I'm well stocked, there wont be a whole lot I'll have to regularly buy (at least, that's what I tell myself to sleep better *laf*)

If you wander over to the DIY recipe area, you'll probably find yourself getting into it pretty quickly. Several delicious recipes over there (with numerous yummy ones from @HeadInClouds )

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can browse VU contest thread to join and win a free gift . (Joking):D. You have to be patient and careful when you shopping online. Try to get a full info about the items you want to order.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'll hit my break-even point in a month or two...only because I've stopped counting my DIY supplies as vape costs, they're now "research and development." And that's considering I'll be able to keep my 2-3 month streak of not buying any new hardware going...

VU Sponsors