Become a Patron!

Where to find high awg wires and ribbons?

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys,

Need some help. Can you guys tell me where to find high gage wires like 36, 38, 40 (Kanthal and 316L), and ribbons?

Trying to find a few to buy but just can't...

Thanks.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys,

Need some help. Can you guys tell me where to find high gage wires like 36, 38, 40 (Kanthal and 316L), and ribbons?

Trying to find a few to buy but just can't...

Thanks.

Yeah, go to Amazon, and search Temco. They've got pretty much any wire you can think of.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Did he finally get everything restocked since the fire? I try to order from him because he's a hell of a nice guy, but last time I needed to order wire, it was right after that fire and he had very little inventory available.

Andria

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did he finally get everything restocked since the fire? I try to order from him because he's a hell of a nice guy, but last time I needed to order wire, it was right after that fire and he had very little inventory available.

Andria
I guess. I bought spool of wire for him last time I needed wire. They're maybe 50 miles away from me so shipping is fast

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Peg. Even if they don't send to Brazil i'll give them a friend's adress in US and he brings to me (every month or two he spend like a week here) :)

Thanks

Oh oh!! For your friend to bring then, check out kbeevapes wholesale for kanthal or stainless steel ribbon - I have been through over 1,000 ft of their 0.3 ribbon and it has all been Perfect, and it is Extremely cheap

600 ft of kanthal 0.3 ribbon $18

https://www.kbeevapeswholesale.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6973288

They also have cheap high gauge but I do not recommend their high gauge round wire. It has been yucky for me.

But for up to 36 g wire, master of clouds wholesale:

http://www.masterofclouds.com/wholesale/

Both stores ship Free to US, to your friend - very low prices and I do recommend Master of Clouds 36g - all types

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Peg. Even if they don't send to Brazil i'll give them a friend's adress in US and he brings to me (every month or two he spend like a week here) :)

Thanks

Kidneypuncher and coilsociety are both on the expensive side - so those other two, kbee and master of cloudsc lou great for practicing/learning (and wasting, it happens lol)

VU Sponsors