Become a Patron!

Where to Get High PG juices

Hi Guys,
I couldn't find any good site where i can good high rated e-liquids with high PG and 6-12mg nicotine. i just started vaping and high PG gives me real cigg feeling. I tried vapewild.com but taste is not too good.

Can you please suggest some good online store and good flavors.

Also, will high nicotine + High VG also give me good throat hit ? or i should only concentrate on High PG. I am using MTL tank with 1.6ohm coil.

Thanks

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Guys,
I couldn't find any good site where i can good high rated e-liquids with high PG and 6-12mg nicotine. i just started vaping and high PG gives me real cigg feeling. I tried vapewild.com but taste is not too good.

Also, will high nicotine + High VG also give me good throat hit ? or i should only concentrate on High PG. I am using MTL tank with 1.6ohm coil.

Thanks
You can get 70PG, up to 18mg, at Vaping Watch... and the TMaxx line is really good.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Guys,

Thanks

For good TH, high-PG is definitely the way to go. I tried some high-VG juices when I first started, and not only did they suffocate me, but there was zero TH, it was kinda like that old trick of using a straw cut to cigarette-size to try and quit smoking, just nothing there at all. Might as well just vape air!

But as you've noted, high-PG is getting scarcer than hen's teeth in commercial ejuice; you may be forced into DIYing your juice if you want to stay with high-PG -- I vape 86% PG, so even the 70% PG stuff, I don't consider "high" PG at all -- it contains more than twice the VG that my lungs can tolerate.

Or, if you're not ready to go full-on DIY, there is one other trick that might make lower PG juices more tolerable to you: an ingredient called Flash, made by FlavourArt (one of the best and most popular flavoring companies commonly used by vapers). You can get it at EcigExpress, and I think bullcityflavors.com started carrying it too. Flash contains the active ingredient of black pepper, piperine, to give you that mouth/throat tingle. Use it sparingly though, it's VERY strong, and too much will bring on a lot of coughing and/or sneezing.

Higher nic will increase/improve TH, but with high VG, not very much. I could never vape more than 10mg nic, so that route was completely out, for me.

Andria

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I first started vaping in 2010 I used a vendor called Vapor Renu. They are located in CA. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...orrenew.com/&usg=AOvVaw3VGfD6atnTUR4x81amO2T4

I would suggest calling them to make sure they are still in business. They do wholesale as well.

I thought the liquid was acceptable back then. I used 80/20 (pg/vg) at the time. The tobacco flavors I bought were good (to me) at that time. I stopped buying elquid back in 2011 (around or about).

You will have choices on custom making your nu-juice refill. Some vendors buy from them and resell the product.

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
https://www.tinydeal.com/100ml-ry4-flavor-e-liquid-12mg-nic-p-165972.html
its 50/50 but harsh enough for good TH
takes a couple of weeks delivery ( probably way less for the usa ) so plan ahead rather than buying faster far more expensive options
i used this for the first month
@ ~20 watts on a 0.4 ohm smok Q4 coil and prince tfv12 tank

it worked well for what i needed at the time
i have gone down to 3-6 mg now and citrus flavours preferably

https://www.cigabuy.com/USA-Mix-c-1_84.html
you can also go here .. same parent company different site they have a usa warehouse
prices are reasonable for most things .. i have never had a delivery problem with either but the refund process is a no way type thing .. for the money you save its way over what you could lose
also consider a menthol / mint mix as a mixer to give a TH boot if needed

have fun
puff on

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Halo's blue line is high PG. Kinda expensive, $20 for 50ml, but if you like tobacco and menthol flavors they have some good ones.

VU Sponsors