Become a Patron!

Where to purchase Smok tfv4

Cc9fingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to get a TFV4. .....any suggestions for a good place to order online. ....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
2cb7eb19b08d1f9e9f529f85d1ac624f342c332f7eb5ddf880091b31467cd691.jpg

seriously though

f
http://www.efun.top/smok-tech-tfv4-sub-ohm-tank.html this is the cheapest oi have seen and as of now is in stock in USA warehouse

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered mine from sweet-vapes. Ordered Friday, got it monday. Loving the damn thing.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Complete kit is still around 50 at the places I've looked

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got mine for $3 at gearbest yesterday. With code tdv4 but it doest work anymore :/ and it was the full kit.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dre I wonder if they will honor that price or cancel the order like they have been known to do. Hope everyone is having a Great Labor Day!

Cheers,
Steve

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@dre I wonder if they will honor that price or cancel the order like they have been known to do. Hope everyone is having a Great Labor Day!

Cheers,
Steve
I thought that to but I asked a question about shipping and they said its shipping in 2 days so I'll know tomorrow.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO I'll take all they have for that price ! Must have been a mistake on their part. Probably was supposed to be $30.00 or something like that

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO I'll take all they have for that price ! Must have been a mistake on their part. Probably was supposed to be $30.00 or something like that

I was thinking the same thing. Hell, the heads cost more than $3.00. It would be worth it just for the heads alone :p

Cheers,
Steve

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believe they gave out a code that took off $21 and it was 44 originally. Then they just made the price $24 without needing a code but forgot to deactivate the coupon ;) a very small amount of people got it for $3 so they hopefully won't notice

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe they gave out a code that took off $21 and it was 44 originally. Then they just made the price $24 without needing a code but forgot to deactivate the coupon ;) a very small amount of people got it for $3 so they hopefully won't notice

And now it's $49.99 there. My first couple of orders from them went fine. Since then it's been a disaster. I'm at the point that I really try to avoid ordering from them (Gearbest).

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha! Shipped.. $3 tfv4 full kit. Now the 10-25 day wait begins :(

VU Sponsors